No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
    Shut up about what? Our boy getting a fiucking major payday? Nah. The outcome in many ways is irrelevant! Cotto will be competitive and now has the tools to pull off the upset. Either way he is getting paid! And at this stage of his illustrious career, he deserves it! The fight is couple years late in the making but it sure beats seeing either of them fight canelo, who has not done a damn thing imo to deserve a shot at either!!!

cotto getting a good payday before he calls it quits, i get that, but does he have the tools to pull of an upset? really?? anything can happen in boxing but come on we both know wuts going to happen

Comment

• Only 6 years to late but not a bad fight still

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        As for Floyd-Cotto in 2008, I think it's now abundantly clear no fight between Floyd and a Top Rank fighter was or is ever happening.
        I don't know about that. Unlikely yes, but Arum wasn't protecting Cotto/Margarito from Floyd like he is doing Pacquaio now. This in-house nonsense really escalated once Pacquaio became a mainstream star. Fact is, main reason this fight didn't even really get off the ground in '08 was cos Floyd was retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          How does floyd get more credit for fighting an even more damage good cotto? Does the higher weight makes cotto a new person? lol..
          Because Cotto was coming from a bad beating with handwraps. He had to lose a couple pounds to fight Manny. Now, he's coming after a streak, after showing markedly improved boxing skills, and will (apparently) fight at his current weight.

That's why.

Comment

• I love how Pac vs. Cotto 2 is a **** fight. (Which it is)

Yet Floyd vs. Cotto is actually considered a legit fight. (Which it isn't)

Floyd talks about leftovers then goes and fights a Pac left over.

SMFH. Does ANYBODY really think Cotto has a chance?

Won't be buying this fight.

Comment

• "Manny Pacquiao fights my leftovers"

Comment

• Mayweather should get full credit for beating Cotto at 154

Comment

• He is a natural.

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  LOL watching Bradley try to play the bad guy would be priceless. I just think it would be the Manny Mosley build up 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    , Automatically.

this is a response from a nerd who can't refute a comment properly

@ 145 cotto drained..........rematch @ 147 cotto would be drained again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Well, the fight is on May 5th so he has to be! Doesn't he?
                      I thought this fight only got made because shifts in the tectonic plates made Puerto come closer to America.

Before 2012 Puerto Rico was too far away.

Comment

Working...
                      X