Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    pacfans are a pack of morons..........

pac fought cotto @ 145 (meaning he drained him).
    , Automatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Fuc* Mayweather AND Pacquiao.

****ing losers they are. Comparing to the 80's, SRL, Hagler, Duran and Hearns ALL fought each other. We couldn't get the 2 super fighters of this generation to fight each other once, then all the talk back and forth.

"Not my fault", "No, not my fault" "Blah, blah, blah." All the while 3 years since a 2/3 years since a prime date has passed. We might get the fight in mid 2013.
      Leonard ducked Pryor. The Leonard-Hearns fight was "marinated" for quite a while. The Leonard-Hagler fight also happened later, after Hagler won a Pyrrhic victory against Mugabi. Tyson and Lewis fought way beyond their prime. And so forth.

BTW I'm a huge fan of all the above boxers. All I'm saying is that this stuff has happened in the past as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        If Pac does what I would like for him to do, then yes I will. Which is fine by me. Still hilarious that Cotto was the first choice and at 147. Cotto just didn't want to play ball. If he would have then of course they would be no Pac-Bradley.
        Can't believe you actually betted your account. We disagree on a lot of things, but it will be sad to see the join date: 2008 Jrosales13 go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          If Pac does what I would like for him to do, then yes I will. Which is fine by me. Still hilarious that Cotto was the first choice and at 147. Cotto just didn't want to play ball. If he would have then of course they would be no Pac-Bradley.
          cotto is the 3rd biggest draw in boxing.

thats why team pacquiao wanted pac/cotto 2.

Comment

• Pacroid u lil biatch! The ounce of respect I had for u is gone! Everyone needs to STFU and realize that Money May is the most superior fighter of this decade! U will all see how he is goin to dismantle Cotto, better than Pacroid, just like he dismantled Marquez, Hatton and Mosley! Money May all day every day! And ppl need to realize Money May is the P4P king! Idk why ppl say Pacroid is! He got exposed by Marquez and we all know lost that fight! The greatest defensive counterpuncher Money will retire undefeated and go into the Hall Of Fame as possibly the best fighter ever! Including Muhammed Ali!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              no chance bradley vs pac outsells this unless Bradley does a spectacular job playing the bad guy.

Cotto Floyd 1.3mill
              Pac Bradley won't get released. Probably around 1 million or 900k.
              LOL watching Bradley try to play the bad guy would be priceless. I just think it would be the Manny Mosley build up 2.0

Comment

• If Saul Alvarez fights on this card it will help it a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  Shut up about what? Our boy getting a fiucking major payday? Nah. The outcome in many ways is irrelevant! Cotto will be competitive and now has the tools to pull off the upset. Either way he is getting paid! And at this stage of his illustrious career, he deserves it! The fight is couple years late in the making but it sure beats seeing either of them fight canelo, who has not done a damn thing imo to deserve a shot at either!!!
                  cotto would ko canelo...........

the same canelo who was losing to a over the hill gomez............

THE TROLLS ARE IN SERIOUS OVERTIME IN THIS THREAD.

Comment

• Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Since Mayweather’s return, we’ve heard the constant mention of the infamous “hit list” that Floyd provided to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer. Speaking exclusively with BoxingScene.com’s Luis Sandoval, Schaefer disclosed some of the names on Floyd’s hit list. Manny Pacquiao was an obvious name. Others like Shane Mosley and Miguel Cotto are there too. And even a potential fight the down the road with junior welterweight Victor Ortiz, who many view as a future superstar in the sport.

“Yes, he has a hit list. The same thing with Marquez. Both guys want to fight the best. Mayweather, should he win that fight, he wants to go on and [continue to] fight. There is Pacquiao on the list, there is Shane Mosley on the list, there is potentially a Miguel Cotto on the list and maybe down the road somebody like Victor Ortiz,” Schaefer said to BoxingScene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                      It will be at 154. At least the "no catch-weight" aspect will give *****s something to latch onto seeing as Floyd is fighting Manny's "leftovers".

Oh, what's that? Fighters in the same weight class will have common opponents, and fighting this opponent first does not make him that fighters leftovers?

OK, cool.
                      the call for a martinez fight will be louder if he fights at 154.....so expect this at 150-152...lol at floyd throwing the "leftovers" stuff outside the window..

Comment

Working...
                      X