No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J-H View Post
    Floyd is fighting a Puerto Rican on Cinco De Mayo??
    LMAO same **** i said lol

Comment

• [IMG]http://images.*****************/images/408x/375862.jpg[/IMG]

i fully expect floyd to win, possibly even stop cotto, but wouldn't it be interesting if cotto pulled off the upset? i think boxingscene would be shut down for a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        How does floyd get more credit for fighting an even more damage good cotto? Does the higher weight makes cotto a new person? lol..
        ***** logic

Comment

• Good choice. I was pulling for this fight.

No need for Canelo yet.

He's got plenty of people to fight at 154.

This fight makes sense for both guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Ill buy it back for you

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              Shut up about what? Our boy getting a fiucking major payday? Nah. The outcome in many ways is irrelevant! Cotto will be competitive and now has the tools to pull off the upset. Either way he is getting paid! And at this stage of his illustrious career, he deserves it! The fight is couple years late in the making but it sure beats seeing either of them fight canelo, who has not done a damn thing imo to deserve a shot at either!!!
              oh i dont have an issue with that. but some of u guys swore up and down floyd was scared of cotto. too scared to fight him, w/e. now ppl will shut up. it is what it is.

Comment

• I think the goal should be Mayweather-Mosley, I don't know if it will reach that but seems like a legitimate goal to reach for and I do think it should easily surpass the Ortiz fight as Cotto is a very good well known B-side.

Comment

• I don't like the fight but I put Cotto/Canelo in about the same category...so whatever...another easy win for Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    IMO Floyd gets more credit if he beats Cotto at 154 then Manny when he fought him at 145. I wouldn't be surprized if Manny fights JMM and avoids Bradley. Manny is always looking for advantages its really funny.
                    Not really, but it's your opinion and you're entitled to have one. It's a bit too late now for Floyd to gain more credits for it.

Comment

• May 5th? Not another Mexican

this is a solid fight at 154lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X