Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos gurantee is 15M Plus 35% of ppv and revenues

Comment

• Look at all the haterz! Bottom line is Cotto made the rite choice to go on his own, and now he's being paid more than what Bob the builder is paying Manny.
      FLOYD'S OPPONENT IS BEING PAID MORE THAN MANNY LMBAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        Look at all the haterz! Bottom line is Cotto made the rite choice to go on his own, and now he's being paid more than what Bob the builder is paying Manny.
        FLOYD'S OPPONENT IS BEING PAID MORE THAN MANNY LMBAO!
        floyds going to jail ***** !!!! and those numbers are inflated hater or not

Comment

• cox cable hd 64.95 to 69.95. regular quality 55.95 to 59.95 anyways you go hd when your throwing a party.

Comment

• All this money counting..
            All I know, is by the time that this mega-fight is done, I'm sure Floyd Mayweather will have collected around $30 million, and from the sounds of it Cotto I'd bet will make at least $7 Million or so.
            This PPV should be selling 1.4 million, adding in the gate, the Theatre tickets, the advertising, and the international money. People involved in this fight will be walking out with very thick wallets!
            And I'm really doubting that Cotto is getting a 35% profit share. Who knows though, I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
              floyds going to jail ***** !!!! and those numbers are inflated hater or not
              hes doing two weeks max.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                and now Roach is saying that Cotto is a much tougher foe than Bradley because every time he's sees Cotto he looks better..

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-vie...bradley--49226

*******s are in hiding yet once again......

The impression I got was that Roach is hoping for a Cotto victory to avoid a match with Mayweather. If Mayweather loses they will not have to deal with as much pressure to fight him.

The article implied that Roach is hoping for a Cotto rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  nor eveybody is going to buy the HD..even if they did and sold 1.4 mil..(yeah lets go maximum..lol)

1.4 mil x 70eac =98 mil minus 25% of that = 73.5 mil
                  16,000 x $1000 eac =16 mil ..iam sure MGM would want some of that monet too...let's say 25% =12 mill

85.5 mill ..how about corporate taxes which is 30% net i think...

even you put everything on maximum , it still not possible man....

taxes on that scale would probably be at 40%

but corportations and people with that sort of wealth have brilliant accounting practices and actually pay about 15% on average.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    taxes on that scale would probably be at 40%

but corportations and people with that sort of wealth have brilliant accounting practices and actually pay about 15% on average.
                    there you go..that even puts the possibilty of this fight making as much as some people claim to rest....

yeah i agree, i read a lot of compainies getting away with paying way less than they should ....

Comment

• I bet Roger is going to watch tapes of Cotto's fights against Mosley and Clottey more so than Cotto's recent fights against Foreman, Mayorga, and Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X