Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• both looked good and gave an awesome fight

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      I think it has more to do with what is required to beat Floyd.

You need to stay ON him for every second and he dishes out a ton of punishment while his opponent does that.

The way to beat Floyd requires a gameplan that is extremely physically taxing.
      The way to beat anyone is extremely physically taxing.

Comment

• He makes you miss a lot.

Comment

• because he drains you mentally as well as physically, and the toll is just too great. you have to beat him with your mind just as much as with your fists, and neither is easy by any stretch...

Comment

• JMM didn't gas but then again JMM is a boxing God.

Comment

• Ya, i figured. It especially showed sometime in the beginning of the fight, floyd tried a few left uppercuts, even to the point of switching to southpaw and trying a counter left uppercut, like zab. at that point i knew floyd had done his homework.

Floyd isnt dumb, and it would be extremely dumb to be at that level and have no clue about your opponent. It only serves as an advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                JMM didn't gas but then again JMM is a boxing God.
                agreed, just not that one night

Comment

• You kinda have to be on offense AND defense at all times with Floyd.

Comment

• Mayweather is too much of a perfectionist to not watch tapes of his opponents.

He say's he doesn't because he wants to look better, like he's not human.

I get the same feeling about the whole excessive fast food stuff.

Comment

• no question him and his camp study tape. floyd does and says alot of things for media attention and hype, but he is one to never underestimate his opponent and not watch tapes, doesnt matter who it is, floyd loves the sport and to be successful you gotta work hard and know your opponents flaws and strengths. they all watch tape, roger too...

Comment

Working...
                      X