Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I can't spoil anybody, come on.
    Man, if she rubbed that up on me, bwoyyyyyyyyyyy, pum pum getting woked!!

Comment

• You have a little something there on your chin mr.clean.

I suggest you wipe it off.

Comment

• In no way or form dos Floyd resemble Ali.

Ali changes a whole generation and the sport of boxing.

He continually strived to fight the best most dangerous heavyweights there was no matter what the risk.
        He was considerd a 1/10 under dog when he was schedule to fight george forman witch at the time where knocking out everyone, but he took the fight with happiness and whent on to knock out george formann.
        He won not because of superior boxing skills or power but by sheer hart and refusal to lose.
        In some ways that win alone eclipses floyds whole carrere

Floyd is a criminal,and a deluded littel prick that dossent give a **** about legacy or pride all he cares about is himself and the money he earns.
        Last edited by 110110110; 05-07-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
          Mayweather could have easily outbox Cotto. He chose to gave the fans a toe-to-toe fight.
          And he lost IMO.

Comment

• anyone have a youtube full fight video of this fight? I remember somone posting the boxnation version but I didnt get to watch it and I think the thread was deleted. Also went on youtube but I really dont see any as I guess they were takened down also

Comment

• Floyd was holding alot against Cotto!

The ref never warned him once but he was holding alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                Cotto held just as much. Shut up with the whining.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  1. they both held
                  2. you're allowed to hold with one arm and punch with the other, which is what they were both doing, and which is why the ref kept tellin them to punch it out, except for a few instances when he had to break them up.

great refereeing and great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                    wtf kinda statement.at 154 cotto would maul whitaker,and have a great chance of breaking down tommy.and if they fought him at 35 years old like floyd at 154,cotto would beat all 3 of them
                    I've gotta respectfully disagree on a few points as well as make myself clearer.
                    My posts is in response to overall skill as a fighter but it does become confusing based on the close proximity to the mentioned fighters weight classes.
                    That said I don't see even a 154 cotto having a chance if a prime Whitaker stepped a few pounds to meet him at 154. But I don't think we have to measure it this way. Not to long ago cotto was a really good 147 pounder. If we took the Cotto who defeated Zab Judah and matched him with the Pernell who defeated Buddy Mcgirt or against the Hearns or Leonard that faced of at the same weight....I think this would be a fair compromise as far as fighter comparison goes and I believe he would be embarrassed by all of them. The Floyd Mayweather that faced Gatti or Marquez at 147 would fair better but I believe would lose as well to all mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      1. they both held
                      2. you're allowed to hold with one arm and punch with the other, which is what they were both doing, and which is why the ref kept tellin them to punch it out, except for a few instances when he had to break them up.

great refereeing and great fight!
                      LOL! you're not allowed to hold one arm. You are just wrong plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X