No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    but again spoon that argument can be made on both sides of the street. when floyd fought JMM at welter, pac fans tried to get floyd deported (LOL) and filed criminal charges in las vegas. they said there was no way JMM could be competitive at that wt and said floyd won due to the two lb advantage. then when pac signed to fight JMM at 147 they said "pac by ko in rn 1" and so on and so on. and many others. this crap goes on for fans of both fighters. its just really funny when one side tries to play like its the other guys and not my guys. and to your question, i dont get mad because you dont have the strength to be honest with your self. i get mad when the market does not fall my way, i get mad if someone dings my car, i get mad if some one hits a kid and keeps going, i get mad at silly people trying to tell me that multi-millionaires should not pay their fair share of taxes. i get mad if the IRS audits my company. but i dont bother to get mad because YOU lie to YOURSELF about boxing.
    Yup *****s and *******s have some similarity but I do see *******s in this forum are more generally sensible if you compile all the ****ty comments they make. I think *******s at least reached High School, *****s are just a different animal maybe 2nd grade tops lol

Comment

• Adrian Broner

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        I mean, being a fan is one thing but rooting blindly for him because his family just randomly happens to come from the same part of the Caribbean your family came from is pretty stupid to be quite honest. That or you guys were some hardcore wrestling fans and just crossed over to boxing with the same admiration and dedication you had for Hulk Hogan. I would imagine you guys aren't dense enough to actually bet money on Cotto though. Highly doubt that.

My question, are there any NSB Cotto fans that actually think Cotto is going to win?

ps. please spare me the whole "this is boxing, anything can happen" talk. of course anything can happen. someone could come in strapped with bombs and blow up the building too. stick to the script!
        There is a difference between rooting for him and predicting a win. Most of us want him to win, and I mean most boricuas. That's part of our culture. If you ask real boxing fan they will tell you he has no chance. If you ask casual fans that only watch ricans fighter they will tell you that Cotto will beat Floyd. There is a difference between delusional casual fans, a la *******, and objective fan. I dont see him winning, just wishing him the best and just hoping for a good fight. BTW, already bet $500 on Floyd to my neighbor last night. He believes that Cotto is going to KO him. Easy money IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          yeah lets just give up already screw you! im a real fan i dont know if cotto will win but ill be rooting for him no matter what
          translation: why did Cotto sign on to fight mayweather monny!?!? How can me and my friends hype him up and call him the best fighter in the world now??? This is not fair mommy!

Comment

• i wouldnt be surprised if floyd knocks him out.

Comment

• Floyd better watch out for his old rib injury... Cotto knows how to exploit old injuries

Comment

• Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
                Judah / Mosley.. may aswell approach two people who many regard as fighters who troubled Floyd atleast once in their fights.
                so a lefty and an old slowed down guy?

really?

Ishe Smith
                Brad Soloman
                Vernon Paris

Comment

• It's going to be a good fight. Floyd isn't a killer and Cotto has good bozing ability, might resemble the Mayweather/Castillo fights a bit.

Comment

• Mayweather is going to retire Cotto.

Enjoy it now while it lasts because once Floyd humiliates Cotto I think that's the last time we'll see him.

This is his retirement fight and last big payday.

Comment

• Cotto has a chance to win, if you think he has 0 chance then you're just one of those haters that think he's overrated blah blah blah.

Cotto has great timing and will land many of his left hooks over FMJ counter right hand. He can also dig to the body, which Floyd hates. This will be a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X