Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Cotto a chance to win. Why wouldn't I. Floyd's getting older and his vacations are bound to catch up to him. He's fighting at a higher weight class and Floyd's only fight at the weight was against Delahoya which ended via decision. Delahoya stopped throwing the most effective punch against Floyd in the fight which was the jab, which happens to be a good punch for Cotto. Also Cotto's left hook to the body is a punch we haven't seen from Cotto in awhile but has actually gotten Cotto a good portion of his KO's. Do I expect Cotto to win, NO. But I don't think its beyond the realm of possiblity. Alot of people would have called you ******ed if you said Buster Douglas was going to beat Iron Mike Tyson but it happened.

Comment

• I don't think he can win, but he will make Floyd dig deep to pull out a win, and at this stage of Cotto's career, I think that is more than enough for us fans. A good showing in a loss will always have lasting appeal

Comment

• I know cotto is going to lose, but I'm rooting for him regardless. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

• What a cop-out for Mayweather....Talk about cherry picking! Mayweather picked Cotto cause he knows the PR fans will buy into it.

Sorry, this fight isn't even close....

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            no group is more delusional than the *******s
            Put them with the *****s.

Comment

• yeah lets just give up already screw you! im a real fan i dont know if cotto will win but ill be rooting for him no matter what

Comment

• Cotto is going to get a severe beating no amount of hyping him up will change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  I bet he will do better than Ortiz and Marquez.
                  He better.... there's no excuse for a poor performance.

Comment

• Chad Dawson he has the athletisim and speed plus he was trained by mayweather sr

I know he's a lhw but they can tell him to use minimal power.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Cotto is going to get a severe beating no amount of hyping him up will change that.
                      The only time Cotto took severe beatings were against pressure fighters. Mayweather is no pressure fighter. He certainly will pick him apart the whole fight but Cotto definitely wont take a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X