No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
    Had miguel pressed on the attack in the last tree rounds, the outcome could have been different.

No miguel, ,you faded in the last few rounds and you clearly lost.

it was however, a good fight and you showed the boxing world you still got what it takes to be called champ.
    would 3 rounds really have won him the fight though?

Comment

• So i dont get this

harold lederman gives most of the rounds to mayweather (challenger) then cotto (champion) but cotto was the one constantly going forward and being aggressive and mayweather wasnt. but in the marquez and pacquiao 3rd fight pacquaio won according to lederman because marquez wasnt being the aggressor and wasnt trying to take pacquiaos belt but neither was floyd with cotto? i dont get it

Comment

• its time for Miguel to say that one of the judges has a ******** problem

Comment

• I think it would be a different fight.

Both were in their primes and both do things a little different now.

I think Cotto's jab and timing would always find Mayweather to some degree.

But I think a prime version of Mayweather's clearly beats any version of Cotto.

Comment

• Round one was vintage Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              would 3 rounds really have won him the fight though?

IMO, yes.

Comment

• i just watched it again i scored it 118-110, good fight very competitive, some rounds were very close

Comment

• oh look

another woulda shoulda coulda thread about Floyd

Comment

• It was a good fight but floyd won down the stretch .. you do have to remember though that cotto hits harder and it may have been closer than the scores indicate..

Comment

• I think the fight would go roughly the same, the pace of the fight would still be slow and that would allow Cotto to work at his pace. Floyd would still be better and still do the better work, while Cotto would look alright and make Floyd work because he does have talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X