No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: "If You're a Warrior, You Fight To The End!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Cmon man. The point you are trying to make is borderline trolling. No one is sayiong that Tim wouldve lost those fights if he didnt headbutt.

What Horus and others is saying that we cant deny facts. Tim headbutts a lot of fighters and if its intentional its a cheap tactic to help him wins fights.
    LOL why is it trolling? I'm asking a question, and the replies turn into 3 colorful paragraphs.The guy literally said each of those guys was affected by headbutts from Bradley. Thus, if each of them HADN'T been hit with headbutts, would the outcome of each of those fights be different or does Bradley rely on headbutts to win his fights?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      If Timmah comes in with his head, Amir is gonna push it down with his elbow. *******-height. no h*mo.
      lol! this is not even about amir khan dumb! go find a thread about khan dumb fanboy!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        The headbutts that happen was on Alexander not on Bradley.

Alexander is the one that caused it by always trying to clinch...

You want to talk about his other fights...Fine...But, on Saturday Bradley didn't cause anything...It anybody caused it, it was Alexander.

Everybody just like a reason to bitch.
        Maybe.

But a guy with Tims track record shouldnt be given the benefit of the doubt imo. Tim is old school he knows tricks. Im sure not all of them are on purpose. Judging by his out of the ring character I would say they arent on purpose but when it comes to in the ring and winning and losing I dont know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          LOL why is it trolling? I'm asking a question, and the replies turn into 3 colorful paragraphs.The guy literally said each of those guys was affected by headbutts from Bradley. Thus, if each of them HADN'T been hit with headbutts, would the outcome of each of those fights be different or does Bradley rely on headbutts to win his fights?
          The answer to your post:

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "constant" role in his past 6 victories.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Bradley MOST likely wouldve won ALL of those fights if he didnt land a headbutt.

But the facts are headbutts were landed and they do affect fighters. You could get hurt, cut or lose your desire to engage the guy close up when you know his head is another 'fist" to worry about. Thats all people are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              Can you read?
              Please stop trying to put your theories into my post. What I wrote is plain and clear. Go off that, and not what the hell you just wrote. Thank you

Once again
              FACT 1:
              His last 6 opponents were all headbutted multiple times in their fights with Bradley.

FACT 2:
              All of them were affected by his headbutts

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small Bradley's headbutts played a "constant" role in his past 6 victories.

I can read that you like attention (like you stated to me before), but let's get back to the subject: HEADBUTTS.

The question I'm asking you, which you can't seem to answer, is whether or not Bradley relies on headbutts to win his fights.

Comment

yeah.... alexander wasn't willing to die in the ring like cunningham said. new school black fighters, that is to say slick boxers, don't usually have a lot of pain tolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  yeah.... alexander wasn't willing to die in the ring like cunningham said. new school black fighters, that is to say slick boxers, don't usually have a lot of pain tolerance.
                  What was the motivation for this post?
                  What is the point are you trying to make?
                  What is your agenda?

I mean seriously do you hate Black people that much, that on a daily basis you berate Black fighters!

Why so bitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    The answer to your post:

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "constant" role in his past 6 victories.
                    TO: RL_ GMA

That is the answer to your question of whether or not Bradley relies on headbutts to win his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Post reported.

And to think you actually tricked noob posters into thinking you were black.

Comment

Working...
                      X