No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: "If You're a Warrior, You Fight To The End!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    I know that Bradley vs his last 6 opponents styles have lead to all of them being headbutted.

Bradley style vs. All Styles is made for Headbutts

Alexander: SouthPaw ( Headbutted)
    Abregu: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
    Peterson: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
    Campbell: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
    Holt: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
    Cherry: Orthodox ( Headbutted)

So what I want to know is what styles is vs bradlet will not lead into bradley giving them a headbutt?
    Exactly what I was thinking.

His style of fighting leads to headbutts. Period. Its Tim. Accidental or Intentional I dont know but the guy headbutts A LOT.

Comment

I know that Bradley vs his last 6 opponents styles have lead to all of them being headbutted.

Bradley style vs. All Styles is made for Headbutts

Alexander: SouthPaw ( Headbutted)
      Abregu: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
      Peterson: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
      Campbell: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
      Holt: Orthodox ( Headbutted)
      Cherry: Orthodox ( Headbutted)

So what I want to know is what styles is vs bradley will not lead into bradley giving them a headbutt?
      Were those headbutts from Bradley the sole reason why he won those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Were those headbutts from Bradley the sole reason why he won those fights?
        FACT 1:
        His last 6 opponents were all headbutted multiple times in their fights with Bradley.

FACT 2:
        All of them were affected by his headbutts

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small Bradley's headbutts played a "constant" role in his past 6 victories.

I would like to see this BEHAVIOR stop.

Comment

FACT 1:
          His last 6 opponents were all headbutted multiple times in their fights with Bradley.

FACT 2:

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small Bradley's headbutts played a "constant" role in his past 6 victories.

I would like to see this BEHAVIOR stop.
          So you're saying it's a fact that Bradley's last 6 opponents were hurt by Bradley's headbutts, thus if they hadn't happened, each of those fights would equal a loss on Bradley's resume, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Exactly what I was thinking.

His style of fighting leads to headbutts. Period. Its Tim. Accidental or Intentional I dont know but the guy headbutts A LOT.
            We are past the point of giving him the Benefit of the doubt by saying is it a accidential?

This is now apart of Bradley's BEHAVIOR as a fighter.
            Headbutts are as natural to him, as a fish in water.

Burner my dude, FACTS are a something we can not change.
            6 Fights in row his opponents were headbutted more than once!
            6 FIGHTS!

We need to stop the games, and call it what it is.

Comment

So you're saying it's a fact that Bradley's last 6 opponents were hurt by Bradley's headbutts, thus if they hadn't happened, each of those fights would equal a loss on Bradley's resume, correct?
              Can you read?
              Please stop trying to put your theories into my post. What I wrote is plain and clear. Go off that, and not what the hell you just wrote. Thank you

Once again
              FACT 1:

FACT 2:

Comment

Cmon man. The point you are trying to make is borderline trolling. No one is sayiong that Tim wouldve lost those fights if he didnt headbutt.

What Horus and others is saying that we cant deny facts. Tim headbutts a lot of fighters and if its intentional its a cheap tactic to help him wins fights.

Comment

Devon quit stop tlken about headbutts it was not on purpose bradley made devon run all day

Comment

The headbutts that happen was on Alexander not on Bradley.

Alexander is the one that caused it by always trying to clinch...

You want to talk about his other fights...Fine...But, on Saturday Bradley didn't cause anything...It anybody caused it, it was Alexander.

Everybody just like a reason to bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Cmon man. The point you are trying to make is borderline trolling. No one is sayiong that Tim wouldve lost those fights if he didnt headbutt.

What Horus and others is saying that we cant deny facts. Tim headbutts a lot of fighters and if its intentional its a cheap tactic to help him wins fights.
                      He is making no point at all.

He is either Denying the FACTS of Bradley's past 6 fights.
                      or
                      He is trying to minimize and justify what the hell Bradley is doing.

Niether is ok. Bradley's Headbutting BEHAVIOR needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X