No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Not Concerned With Pacquiao-Mosley Going Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    last time i checked. mayweather is the biggest client. and he's with HBO.
    Oh yeah? Who's he fighting in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      They are not worried now......but if Pac-Mosley does more than DLH-Mayweather due to the exposure that CBS can bring them, then I bet he is gonna sing a different tune.
      It doesn't have to do better than DLH/Mayweather, and it won't.

They're still losing money regardless.

Comment

This is not a megafight hbo does not care better fights will be made

Comment

pac vs mosley won't beat mayweather vs de la hoya numbers especially with the way mayweather made mosley look like a lucky punch amateur.head to head numbers with the same guys that pac and mayweather has fought. floyd won them all.its just that plain and simple.

Comment

pac vs mosley won't beat mayweather vs de la hoya numbers especially with the way mayweather made mosley look like a lucky punch amateur.head to head numbers with the same guys that pac and mayweather has fought. floyd won them all.its just that plain and simple.
            I have no idea how this has anything to do with the thread. Mayweather is not fighting anytime soon.... Manny is.

Pac and Cotto are two of HBO's biggest money makers, and they are both going with the competition.

Comment

nothing new here but the same old hate and jealousy. all roads continue to lead to floyd mayweather

Comment

nothing new here but the same old hate and jealousy. all roads continue to lead to floyd mayweather
                your boy floyd is nowhere son. at the bottom of the financial ledgers, pacquiao is the biggest client. sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

they should be. while they're showing 2 primadonas like bradley vs. alexander give us a boring match up, showtime will be showcasing the finale of super six, cotto-mayorga, and pacquiao vs. mosley

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    One think i know for sure, that 360 crap of an effort to replicate HBO's epic 24/7 will not come close! if it does I will be amazed. and watching a 24/7 up to a fight is so critical for me cause it gets me super exited and pumped up!
                    But ultimately I am in favor of whatever is best for boxing even if it doesn't seem like a good idea at the time it is introduced.
                    360 isn't as cinematic as 24/7 but it sure as hell is more entertaining (especially on the business/promoter side).

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      they should be. while they're showing 2 primadonas like bradley vs. alexander give us a boring match up, showtime will be showcasing the finale of super six, cotto-mayorga, and pacquiao vs. mosley
                      and Rios-Acosta, and the Bantamweight finals, Lucian Bute, and JuanMa...

Comment

Working...
                      X