No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Not Concerned With Pacquiao-Mosley Going Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    You are as dense as they come. You're saying that a business entity like HBO is going to take a principle stand against the guy bringing them millions of dollars at least twice a year because Mosley lost on HBO PPV? You are a ****ing idiot if you believe that. How many times did DLH lose on HBO PPV... why didn't they turn him down for a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight?

You must have some chromosomes missing if you really think HBO turned down any Pacquiao fight, especially when they just brought in 2 million PPV buys last year with Clottey and Margarito... but they're going to turn down Mosley?

Slap yourself.

CBS/Showtime made an offer Arum couldn't refuse and HBO's 'taking sides' against Cotto was the catalyst (or maybe scapegoat) for the monster deal.
    Actually Oscar had KO mayorga and vargus before facing floyd mayweather at 154. thats why the fight broke records because both fighters had something to sell. You had the Golden Boy who had restablished himself vs the Pretty boy who was coming for Oscar star power, drawing power, and the 154 strap. The fight had big numbers written all over it so i have no clue what your talking bout. As far as Manny vs Oscar at 147, the fight didnt sale that good at all. Because Oscar was coming off a PPv lost to FLoyd and fighting at a weight he hadnt fought at in a decade. If im an idot for thinking that HBO doesnt want to front the fight because of Mosley losing 2 times in a row on hbo PPV, you tell me the reason??
    Once again u speak of what manny is doing and what manny is bringing to the table? Maybe if u can get his d*ck out your a$$ u can think straight...damn u ride him good...

SInce u know what Manny is doing and what he has brought to the table...please tell me what Mosley is bring and how he did his last few fights...Oh we'll wait for Manny to shoot his load...dont rush to answer..

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
      If this leads to May-Pac on Showtime then yes you will.
      lolz this is so very true he he ...

but I think this situation is very good as more money will be thrown out for everyone and might be the deal sealer for floyd ..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        My dude... stop posting. Any one who claims HBO would turn down a Pacquiao PPV featuring a name commodity like Mosley is an idiot, plain and simple. You'll see how ******ed your way of 'thinking' is when the Showtime PPV #s are reported in mid May and HBO will wish it had kissed Arum's ass more than they did when Pacquiao-Bradley's Fight Camp 360 is premiering on CBS primetime in the fall.

But keep thinking HBO would turn down another million+ PPV event from Manny because they're tired of making money and seeing Shane Mosley lose and because their 'principles' trump their business sense. While Pacquiao-Mosley 360 is on CBS primetime, Manny's appearing on 60 minutes (again), Letterman, etc... HBO will be content with Martinez-Dzinzurik and paying Berto $3 million to fight my dry cleaner on the undercard of Caballero-Litzau II.

Like I said, stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by Poopsicle View Post
          I agree.

They got Bradley-Alexander II in the works.
          another boring fight fans don't want to see...

If pac made a good PPV against clottey and Margacheato then what more with Moseley? Mosley is still Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopsicle View Post
            I agree.

They got Bradley-Alexander II in the works.
            lol....dude seriously......would devon vs. brad be a blockbuster hit after yesterday? i mean dude seriously??

Comment

"Its only 1 fight deal" lol

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                Anyone who believes they're not concerned is an idiot. How could they not be concerned? They just missed out on alot of money. Isn't that why they're in the business? To make money, right?

Comment

Working...
                X