Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    **** guzman. he's not hungry enough and too hungry at the same time
    ^^^...LOL

I'm not reading this article, but is Guzman claiming he couldn't make weight because of the extra pounds from demons possessing him? I didn't know evil spirits weighed that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Joan did what he wanted with the 1 dimensional Soto, he fought enough early to bank rounds, knew it, and ran towards the stretch because he felt that he would safely get the nod.

116-112 Guzman.
      You're a moron.

Soto is a poor man's JMM which is a compliment to his ability. He's one of the top boxers around. Calling him one dimensional is stupid.

Comment

Guzman's best win I believe was the jorge barrios fight. The reason was that Barrios as usual talked a lot of b.s. and that pumped Guzman up for a fight.

Against Soto he cruised from rounds 4 till the 12th. If you see
        round 3 clearly he was staggered when he traded with Soto. He knew that if he traded he could have been in trouble so he decided to go on his bike.

If you don't believe me watch round 3 and you will see how he gets shaken up by a Soto combination.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
          You're a moron.

Soto is a poor man's JMM which is a compliment to his ability. He's one of the top boxers around. Calling him one dimensional is stupid.
          Not impressed with the guy, he could do nothing really against Guzman until Guzman just got lazy and stopped fighting when realized he had the fight bagged......oh yeah but he did beat Juarez.

Comment

LMAO!!

He needs to get the eye of the tiger back, he needs an opponent to bash his mother and manhood, he needs a smaller mayorga.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            **** guzman. he's not hungry enough and too hungry at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              Guzman's best win I believe was the jorge barrios fight. The reason was that Barrios as usual talked a lot of b.s. and that pumped Guzman up for a fight.

round 3 clearly he was staggered when he traded with Soto. He knew that if he traded he could have been in trouble so he decided to go on his bike.

If you don't believe me watch round 3 and you will see how he gets shaken up by a Soto combination.
              Why are you acting like no one has access to this fight?

Just to show how ******ed your post is, here is round 7-8, on youtube for anyone to see, here is Guzman fighting TOE TO TOE with Soto:

But according to you he "ran" after the 3rd round. How can this be if seen here in rounds 7 he's fighting toe to toe? In round 8 he sticks and moves and out lands soto. Seems like either your memory is shot or you're lying.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 01-26-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post

This is exactly what happened. I remember that fight almost frame by frame. He got brave in the first few rounds, felt Soto's power and then decided to run the rest of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                  ^^^...LOL

I'm not reading this article, but is Guzman claiming he couldn't make weight because of the extra pounds from demons possessing him? I didn't know evil spirits weighed that much.

wtf? is he possessed by big pun?

Comment

What? Nobody even bothered to make a conjecture that Guzman's problem in weight is not just because of his undisciplined habit in training but also because of PEDs?

I thought PEDs are supposed to make you speed up your reflexes and gain weight? (some posters here are so knowledgeable about this)

Comment

If he can't seem to weigh below 140 then it's simple. Just move up to welterweight!

Comment

Working...
                      X