Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    and pac can fight at 154?.....and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy?.......
    he doesnt have a 154 strap?
    Does he or does he not

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      never in a million years will Pac fight at 154

he'll dump his 154 belt, trust me
      This... and I don't blame him. He'd weighed 144 for a 150lb. fight. fffsss

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        I don't recall Sergio calling out Margarito. Even strange that he's not interested in avenging his loss especially now that Marg is shot.
        Fa real.

Because Pac was quick to avenge his KO losses. And Amir's next fight is vs. Prescott.

Funny how all *******s hate Sergio Martinez (who is possibly the classiest guy in the sport).

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          The 154 champion wants to defend the 154 belt at 147?

who says the 147 champ will defend his 154 belt?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
            He has the 154 pound belt. Lmao. Yet you *******s are always telling me "8 time world champion!" like it actually means something.
            thats what i saying. Thing about *******s and *****s, alltho theyr both annoying, at least floyd stans watch and appreciate boxing. While *******s are too blinded by patriotism to make sensible posts

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              so p.williams, pavlik, cintron are midgets??
              If so than that looks way better than the shot to **** fighters pac is fighting
              We'll see. Arum would certainly do something about Sergio's case with Marg. Don't you wanna see Sergio pulverize Marg just like Pac did? "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                This... and I don't blame him. He'd weighed 144 for a 150lb. fight. fffsss
                so pretty much it was a fake bs title.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  We'll see. Arum would certainly do something about Sergio's case with Marg. Don't you wanna see Sergio pulverize Marg just like Pac did? "peeleft:
                  I never said i wanted to see that fight. But **** it if he wants revenge let him go for it. Especially if cheato beats cotto in the summer(which i doubt)

Comment

When im not taking steroids, bleaching my skin, and eating platanos, I love to watch Mayweather.... He's the best!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                      154lbs is what Martinez wants, but, Pacman handlers insist on 147lbs because thats the ideal weight of Pacman. Who should dictate on what Catchweight should be followed? Who's the current PPV Star?

See the problem of Martinez is how to convert his fame into millions of Dollars and he can't do that by dictating his terms to Pacman Camp for them to follow.
                      Martinez wants catchweight at 156 lbs to defend his MW titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X