Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    sergio says pac fights dead men but its him pushing for a cotto fight...wtf?...lol...i cant wait til margo spanks his ass one more time.....
    I don't recall Sergio calling out Margarito. Even strange that he's not interested in avenging his loss especially now that Marg is shot. Maybe his trauma fighting Marg hasn't left him. Hehe... I'd like to see Arum push for this fight someday. But I guess Sergio is interested in calling out midgets. War Marg!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
      You are a pathetic faggot. Highest weight Pac has fought at on fight night is 148 and he is supposedly avioding the middleweight champion?
      Originally posted by Chups View Post
      LOL!! Ivan Calderon is really afraid of Juan Manuel Lopez!

Let's see Sergio fight Pac at 147. Then we'll see who's scared.
      Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I think he's more afraid of David Haye.
      Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      martinez is afraid of Pirog
      last i checked Pacquiao was 154 pound champion(paper). Martinez would be draining himself to make it there and still they dont want it. They want shot shane mosley

Comment

never in a million years will Pac fight at 154

he'll dump his 154 belt, trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
          154lbs is what Martinez wants, but, Pacman insist on 147lbs .
          The 154 champion wants to defend the 154 belt at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
            I know a mma fighter that nearly passes out every time he's about to give blood or recieve a shot
            and now I know a TS/troll that passes out when he confronts a hetro***ual.
            Who? It's one thing to be afraid of needles, my little sister causes a havoc whenever she gets a shot. Cries, runs out of the office. However never passes out.

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
              I bet he doesn't want none of the light heavyweight champion either...
              Lol... people don't seem to understand they are 2 weight divisions apart. Sergio should go fight Chad Dawson then.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                because he cant dummy. My god these *******s dont know **** about boxing. Thats like telling cotto to fight at 140. It CANNOT BE DONE. Lmao at that idiot you referred to 154 as a catchweight. When manny is gone these biased filipinos(most not all) will finally leave
                and pac can fight at 154?.....and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy?.......

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  I don't recall Sergio calling out Margarito. Even strange that he's not interested in avenging his loss especially now that Marg is shot. Maybe his trauma fighting Marg hasn't left him. Hehe... I'd like to see Arum push for this fight someday. But I guess Sergio is interested in calling out midgets. War Marg!
                  so p.williams, pavlik, cintron are midgets??
                  If so than that looks way better than the shot to **** fighters pac is fighting

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    and pac can fight at 154?.....and you have the nerve to call someone a dummy?.......
                    He has the 154 pound belt. Lmao. Yet you *******s are always telling me "8 time world champion!" like it actually means something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      The 154 champion wants to defend the 154 belt at 147?

pac's doing that?.........

Comment

Working...
                      X