Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    im mad?......
    You're always mad..it's just a forum calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      You're always mad..it's just a forum calm down.
      why would i be mad when im a ******* ..pac is on top of the world for a long time now......fighter of the decade, 3 time fighter of the year, 8 div champion....im cheering for a winner not a coward that gets ****ted on by everyone...........

Comment

• Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        Peace out fellas.. I think I'm gonna stay outta any thread with Floyd or Manny in them. It's pointless and no matter what you get swamped with idiocy from both sides. You guys should really stop being such fanboys and haters and start enjoying the sport. I'm pretty sure no one on this thread is capable of accomplishing half of what Floyd or Manny has.

I feel violent rage toward most of the people arguing in these threads but, I don't believe I have the will power to avoid them, personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          margo turned down a fight because he was aiming for a biger payday in pac....it was a clear righter choice....it would be stupid o turn down a pac fight over a sergio rematch....now that , it is out of the way, do you see or hear sergio calling out margs now?....nope ...it could be because when he called him out , he knew margs would choose pac and when he called out margs , it was just for show ...
          why would margo think he had a chance of gettin a fight with pacquiao without havin an important win?if anything the last thing people remembered about margo was him gettin pounded out by shane.wasn't arum supposedly tryin to make the floyd manny-fight?if so why would margo think he was goin to get a shot at manny?why would sergio think margo was going to fight manny when arum was runnin around tellin everyone that he was negotiatin with floyds team?either arum was never planning on makin the floyd-manny fight or margo avoided sergio take your pick.
          you ask why is sergio not callin margo out but why would sergio call margo out after margo got destroyed by pacquiao?even if sergio for some strange reason would call margo out there is no way margo would take the fight and risk his rematch with cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            Martinez wants Margarito he has said this numerous times
            *******s will switch the facts around, to avoid the matchup of pacquiao martinez. They hate any fighter that is considered a threat to mannys padded legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              why would margo think he had a chance of gettin a fight with pacquiao without havin an important win?if anything the last thing people remembered about margo was him gettin pounded out by shane.wasn't arum supposedly tryin to make the floyd manny-fight?if so why would margo think he was goin to get a shot at manny?why would sergio think margo was going to fight manny when arum was runnin around tellin everyone that he was negotiatin with floyds team?either arum was never planning on makin the floyd-manny fight or margo avoided sergio take your pick.
              you ask why is sergio not callin margo out but why would sergio call margo out after margo got destroyed by pacquiao?even if sergio for some strange reason would call margo out there is no way margo would take the fight and risk his rematch with cotto
              pacquiao has stated that he'd fight margo even prior to shane vs margo fight...ofcourse he did think he had chance, add to the fact that arum just got him th license.....arum tried to make the floyd fight that even greenburg confirmed but floyd as usual was being difficult.....

why would sergio call margs now?....because its him that needs to avenge a loss..and to prove that he really want to avenge that loss...when he called out margs, there was'nt other choice for margs but turn it down to get it on with pac, sergio knew that, prolly why he called him out in the first place...

Comment

• Originally posted by Malius View Post
                Martinez vs Pac is a silly fight, I think he ways more than Marg on fight night. This fight is silly for Pac.

Flyod vs Martinez makes more sense.
                I agree, both martinez and floyd are around 165 lbs. at fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                  *******s will switch the facts around, to avoid the matchup of pacquiao martinez. They hate any fighter that is considered a threat to mannys padded legacy.
                  here are some facts for you:

sergio does'nt want to do what margs did , which was to fight pac at 150..

pac does'nt want to fight above 150.....

no one ducked anyone....

Comment

• Sergio KOs PW in brutal fashion and now everyone is on his NUTZ!!! Get over it Thread Starter.. Your a coward with your fake alt...

Comment

• Is this the idiot that made a thread that Pac-Mosley has a rematch clause? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X