Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
    Don't start this bs. You know Margacheato was a big WW and killed himself to make weight. The dude spent the majority of training camp on losing weight and sparring.

That's why Margacheato is now going to be fighting at 154 against Cotto because he struggles making weight.
    How so?

You shouldn't be talking about BS. When the examples that you're giving is at 147 when Pac-Marg didn't fight at 147.

Was Marg the same fight? No he was not. But, him having trouble making 147 means that he had trouble making 150? Absolutely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      its you who did'nt watch the fight ....i know for a fact that jmm never beat pac, never will....

dont give a **** about pac vs mosley.....
      Even the biggest ******* in the world said Manny lost the 2nd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
        oh, look whos looking for attention now, you put me on ignore and now you want my attention huh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
          Even the biggest ******* in the world said Manny lost the 2nd fight.
          only in your dreams.......

Comment

oh, look whos looking for attention now, you put me on ignore and now you want my attention huh....

sry girl, you wanna troll in my threads again? All you gotta do is ask.

Comment

• no way Pacman is gunna fight Martinez

hes coming off a knockout win
              Last edited by LoStranger; 01-20-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                sry girl, you wanna troll in my threads again? All you gotta do is ask.
                floyd should be ashamed that he gets called a coward...it's bad enough he has the longest reputation as a ducker and a boring ass runner...he really needs to redeem himself!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                  no way Pacman is gunna fight Martinez

hes coming off a knockout win
                  only if sergio was as brave of a warrior as margo and willin to fight at 150, he would've gotten the payday instead of shane.......

Comment

sergio says pac fights dead men but its him pushing for a cotto fight...wtf?...lol...i cant wait til margo spanks his ass one more time.....
                    once again a pac fan wishes the worst for another fighter because they are a threat to pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      once again a pac fan wishes the worst for another fighter because they are a threat to pacquiao
                      it aint a wish....i have my basis why i think margo spanks sergios ass.....guess what?.....he already did.....

and pac spanks sergio too ...

Comment

Working...
                      X