Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
    Cotto at 154 is not a deadman *******. Cotto at 145 is more of a deadman lmao.
    And do you really think cheato can beat martinez right now.........like really
    The question should be, can martinez beat margarito now because we already know that marg already ko martinez and there is a possibility that marg will do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      it aint a wish....i have my basis why i think margo spanks sergios ass.....guess what?.....he already did.....

and pac spanks sergio too ...
      if you acknowledge that sergio lost to margo than you must also acknowledge the fact that manny has been knocked out and knocked down a couple of times in his career.
      if margo an pac would both beat sergio why didn't either fight him yet they fought for his vacant tittle that he was stripped of by the wbc for pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        I don't recall Sergio calling out Margarito. Even strange that he's not interested in avenging his loss especially now that Marg is shot. Maybe his trauma fighting Marg hasn't left him. Hehe... I'd like to see Arum push for this fight someday. But I guess Sergio is interested in calling out midgets. War Marg!
        I agree, i think martinez fears margarito, he knew that margarito is a wrong fight for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          if you acknowledge that sergio lost to margo than you must also acknowledge the fact that manny has been knocked out and knocked down a couple of times in his career.
          if margo an pac would both beat sergio why didn't either fight him yet they fought for his vacant tittle that he was stripped of by the wbc for pacquiao
          no doubt....in fact im proud of it coz he came out much better after getting knocked the **** out.....

pac did'nt fight sergio becuase he wants pac at 154... pac clearly stated that he would only fight at 150 or below

you really think margs would turn down a fight with sergio when he already spank that ass?....cmon now!

Comment

it aint a wish....i have my basis why i think margo spanks sergios ass.....guess what?.....he already did.....

and pac spanks sergio too ...
            lol i dnt think so

Comment

no doubt....in fact im proud of it coz he came out much better after getting knocked the **** out.....

pac did'nt fight sergio becuase he wants pac at 154... pac clearly stated that he would only fight at 150 or below

you really think margs would turn down a fight with sergio when he already spank that ass?....cmon now!
              margarito turned down a fight with sergio and said that arum had promised him a fight with manny yet at the same time arum was supposedly tryin to make the fight with manny and floyd, so either margo didn't wanna fight sergio or arum was lying about negotiations with matweather

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                The question should be, can martinez beat margarito now because we already know that marg already ko martinez and there is a possibility that marg will do it again.
                Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I agree, i think martinez fears margarito, he knew that margarito is a wrong fight for him.
                lmaoooo
                you wish, so than your ***** idol doesnt have to face him. Martinez just started boxing when he fought margarito and didnt have much experience. If they fight today it would be murder. You think your boy beat him bad, he would beat him worse.

Comment

margarito turned down a fight with sergio and said that arum had promised him a fight with manny yet at the same time arum was supposedly tryin to make the fight with manny and floyd, so either margo didn't wanna fight sergio or arum was lying about negotiations with matweather
                  i remember this. He turned the fight down to get embarrased by pac for thaat bs title. So it was cheato who avoided sergio really.

Comment

margo turned down a fight because he was aiming for a biger payday in pac....it was a clear righter choice....it would be stupid o turn down a pac fight over a sergio rematch....now that , it is out of the way, do you see or hear sergio calling out margs now?....nope ...it could be because when he called him out , he knew margs would choose pac and when he called out margs , it was just for show ...

Comment

• Martinez wants Margarito he has said this numerous times

Comment

Working...
                      X