Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zbik Receives The Full WBC Title From Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Undisputed"...Oh, how I hate Jose. Go away, Jose.

Comment

Martinez must have forgotten to mention Suliaman in a speach or something.....the WBC SUX!!

Comment

Sergio should lace these guys.

Comment

looks like they're setting sturm up for a unification fight

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
            it just disgust me..a fighter works his ass off his entire life..wins a belt with blood sweat and tears..and they just take it for any reason and just hand it to some other guy....i swear top guys should just stop paying santioning fees period..just boycott em all
            I know what you mean, he fought an excellent fight to win it and defended it in dominant fashion against PWill. The best we as fans can do is not recognize anyone but him at 160 as a real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              looks like they're setting sturm up for a unification fight
              No, Sturm's long departed from Universum and there's no love lost between them.

Comment

Great news. Now, Martinez is completely free of meaningless trinkets and the pointless mandatories that come with them.

Comment

Good to see that the WBC only enforces its rules for the benefit of Mexican fighters

Comment

WHAT??? Maravilla just got ****ed again?

Comment

I predicted this more than a year ago. Universum gets Zbik a title by putting him in at home with third-rate opposition, the WBC calls him "interim champion," and he defends against nobodies while Universum waits for the WBC to strip the real champion. Zbik is champion without having fought a single fighter among the top 25 middleweights, and thus officially becomes the worst, least-deserving champion in boxing. Now Zbik can stay in Germany fighting nobodies and calling all his lame fights "title defenses." Universum is absolutely the undisputed champion of creating paper champions

Comment

Working...
                      X