Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis is the hw version of Arther Abraham. He keeps a high guard, absorbs a lot of punches on the gloves, and only fights in spurts. With that kind of style you can not win against Vitali Klitschko. Vitali has a good workrate, paces himself and methodically picks apart his opponent by using his long reach and clubbing punches.

Comment

Solis' body didnt naturally add 60-70lbs on since he was an amateur. He should be fighting no higher than 240.

I don't care if he does a thousand sit ups a day, if he's overeating then hes just adding muscle to the fat instead of replacing it.

Mother****er needs a nutritionist and a jump rope.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Its the hardest fight out there for either guy other than David Haye IMO and while im picking Big Vit Klit do score a late stoppage after wearing Solis down or a win on points i would not be surprised if the Cuban won by stoppage or otherwise
        5 million to your 2 million Vitali wins?

Comment

easy for vitali, solis needs to stop drinking them damn coronas n start losing some of that fat

Comment

Based on Solis' recent performance against a 40 year old Ray Austin, he'll be lucky to win a single round against Vitali.

Comment

Another Cuban beaten by the hands of an Ukrainian.

Comment

vitali by brutal stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
                  Teddy Atlas predicts Solis will win the fight if he's focused.

He says Vitali is there for the taking.

We'll see. I just hope the despicable Teddy isn't calling the fight on ESPN classic.
                  Then Solis is well and truly fucked

Comment

after i watched solis fight austin i am not convinced this guy is going to be able to do much vs vitali.when austin threw his jab solis just put his hands up like arthur abraham does.when his hands are up ,he does not throw punches.unless solis is hiding something i havent seen,im pretty sure he is going to take a fierce beating from vitali.vitali will be throwing so many punches solis is not going to get off many.that cover-the -face defence is not going to help vs vitali.i just don't think solis is explosive enough to really be able to get inside & fire off combinations....unless we havent seen the best solis yet...we will find out in march.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
                      The Teddy Atlas "curse" strikes again.

Teddy's jealous of the best fighters like the K bros, and that's why he always picks against them.

He wanted to be a great fighter himself, but lacked talent.
                      **** wanting to be a great fighter, he isn't even a great trainer. Ruined Povetkin... and didn't he say that the Kltischkos are bums and that all he needs is a good fighter and he can train that fighter to beat the Klitschkos in 1 year? How long has he been with Povetkin?

That idiot Atlas has picked against the Klitschkos almost every single time for the past 10 years (including Austin...LOL), he is right once in a while but not because he is a good judge of talent...

Comment

Working...
                      X