No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    This is the big one. He'll be prepared (I hope). Vitali is not the monster he used to be and Solis has the size to match him as far as reach and weight. He is also very skilled. Vitali cannot lean back with his hands held low as he has been accostumed (sp). Vitali needs to be prepared for a tough fight.
    Hell get prepared by driinking coronas with arreola, weighing in at 260lbs

Comment

I really wanna watch this fight. There's a lot of hype about Solis being a completely different opponent than those Vitali has faced so far. We might see a more dramatic bout than anticipated with some interesting exchanges during the early rounds, but I can't see any possible ending than a victory for Vitali.

Sam Peter was being called the new Tyson until he fought the Klitschkos. Similarly, the Solis hype will die down after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        This is the big one. He'll be prepared (I hope). Vitali is not the monster he used to be and Solis has the size to match him as far as reach and weight. He is also very skilled. Vitali cannot lean back with his hands held low as he has been accostumed (sp). Vitali needs to be prepared for a tough fight.
        Yes, I have a feeling Solis will be at his best for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
          Odlanier Solis by KO... in round... In whatever round he chooses.
          You are an idiot hater to make that stupid prediction, it's obvious you know nothing about either of these fighters and have never seen any of their fights. I would say you are going to eat humble pie afterwards but you are not man enough to own up to your mistakes.

Comment

unless Solis comes in perfect shape for this fight, he has little to no chance.
            even in his best shape I doubt hed have that much a chance against Vitali, based on his performance against Austin.

likely Vitali will poke Solis in his fat little belly until he pops. somewhat like the Kirk Johnson fight, although Vitali is older so it will take longer.

Comment

There is a reason Klitschko has over 80% of the vote. Even though Solis was a good amateur, his best win as a pro is against Ray Austin.... yuck.... Not the kind of experiance a fighter needs to get before going for a title, especially against one as dangerous as Vitali.

Comment

I'm curious as to why there are two votes for "evenly matched". A total of 13 votes for Solis, which is probably Klitschko hate, and 2 for evenly matched. It kind of makes me feel like 13 of you are chosenly blind, and 2 of you are kinda dumb. I don't mean to overtly call y'all stupid, but wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                  Now less than three weeks until this fight!
                  has there been any photos of the fat ass in training? Is he putting in the effert or is he still a fat ****?

Comment

I just read on BoxRec's "Current Scene" that Solis has lost 30 pounds!! Link here:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134331
                    i really doubt solis lost that much weight! Would be good but i believe it when i see it!

Comment

I just read on BoxRec's "Current Scene" that Solis has lost 30 pounds!! Link here:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134331
                      Unfortunately, that's not an official report. Even if true, losing thirty pounds in such a short time is rarely a good thing. Solis should've been watching his weight all along, like the professional he's supposed to be. Maybe he can make it to the final bell without getting his block knocked off....

Comment

Working...
                      X