Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris D View Post
    cotto will damage margaritos eye socket for good he will be blind
    I will not be sad if that happens.

margaresto should not have a license or be fighting. Since he is, I hope Cotto ruins him.

Comment

Originally posted by clubpunch View Post
      I hope this fight gets a 24/7
      24/7 would be awesome here.

I just wanna see a good fight. Say what you want about the alleged plaster, Cotto never appeared to hurt Margarito @ 147. It'll be interesting to see how their power translates against each other @ 154. Cotto atleast looks to have more pop in his punches, but I'm really only judging one fight...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        I think this may be proof that Margarito might be finished now. Not only was he beaten in two of his last three fights, he was brutally thrashed in both those defeats. I think Team Margarito are afraid of taking an interim fight and losing or looking really terrible so they are going to go straight into the money fight with Cotto. I'll have to see how Cotto looks against Mayorga (I won't pay for it but will try to catch a replay) but I have a feeling Cotto is going to get revenge this time around...
        Really he took a thrashing in 3 of his last 4 fights, cus although he won agianst Cotto the first time, he ate alot of leather.

Comment

The rest will do him good. The beating he will recieve will not.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            24/7 would be awesome here.

I just wanna see a good fight. Say what you want about the alleged plaster, Cotto never appeared to hurt Margarito @ 147. It'll be interesting to see how their power translates against each other @ 154. Cotto atleast looks to have more pop in his punches, but I'm really only judging one fight...

I think margo had then gloves loaded, and I think that elped take the steam off of Cottos punches. True Cotto didnt seem to hurt him , but could you imaging if he hadnt lost steam and continued landing at will the way he was? We will see. To tell you the truth I dont think the Plaster matters much, styles make fights and margos style is all worng for Cotto. I hope Im wrong and Cotto gets his revenge.

Comment

Garcia should have said 'after margarito heals 100% he's heading straight into another a** whooping"

Comment

I know this is a long shot but what would happen if Mayorga beats Cotto in March...do we still have a Margarito-Cotto II...knowing Bob Arum probably and he will do and say anything to hype up the fight just like he is doing with the filipino and that old black man fight in May.....

Comment

By cheato they set ure cheating career in stone all the haters will shut up when cotto ko cheato in 8 then top rank will drop em

Comment

cheato could not b hurt @147 bcuz of d confidence of d plaster in his wraps he's different fighter knowing dat his punches will not get harder as they get more wet... cotto by k.o.

Comment

Working...
                    X