Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Margarito Will Head Straight To Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm proud of Cotto for finally steping up and wanting his revenge! He better be ready because it's going to be another WAR!!!

Comment

Can't wait. Time for payback!!!!!

Comment

cotto will damage margaritos eye socket for good he will be blind

Comment

All Cotto got to do is not fight on the ropes like its cool like he did last time ... with Steward there to help him he should be fine.

Comment

both are obviously past prime at this point. But Cottos the fresher of the two at this point. Same plan as fight one, just stay off the ropes, avoid the uppercuts that busted his nose to hinder stamina and this fight is pretty much Cottos.

Comment

war cotto!!!!!!!!!!

great action fight right here, azteca vs boricua, nothing better.

Comment

I doubt he does anything better; Margarito whooped that boy; and no fellows there is no proof of plaster in his hands!!!! Steward wont do anything for him just like he didnt to Jermaine Taylor!!! Its gonna be cool to watch his a** whooped once again!!!

Comment

I think this may be proof that Margarito might be finished now. Not only was he beaten in two of his last three fights, he was brutally thrashed in both those defeats. I think Team Margarito are afraid of taking an interim fight and losing or looking really terrible so they are going to go straight into the money fight with Cotto. I'll have to see how Cotto looks against Mayorga (I won't pay for it but will try to catch a replay) but I have a feeling Cotto is going to get revenge this time around...

Comment

This fight is gonna be epic. For sure we need a 24/7.

Comment

This is gonna be EPIC!!!

The build up is gonna be crazy...

Comment

Working...
                      X