No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Margarito Will Head Straight To Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    If Cotto doesn't beat Mayorga convincingly I don't think this fight will happen.But if he does,Cotto will also beat Margarito badly in the rematch.I think the Mosley fight took a major toll on Margarito & getting beaten from pillar to post against Pacman didn't help any either.
    Even if Cotto loses, this fight will happen

It said NYC and i will be there

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Even if Cotto loses, this fight will happen

It said NYC and i will be there
      IMO,if Mayorga beats Cotto he better not go near Margarito bro,but if he does,that just proves his warrior heart.

Comment

WHO CARE?
        PLASTERITO dosen't deserve to fight again.....GO TO WORK CHEATER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          IMO,if Mayorga beats Cotto he better not go near Margarito bro,but if he does,that just proves his warrior heart.
          Forget about win, Mayorga shouldn't really be in the fight at all with Cotto at this point.

After what I saw with Mayorga/Walker anything less than a Cotto domination and his stock goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Definitely needs one, with the history between these two. If they get a decent undercard I can see it doing well on PPV.
            Agreed,
            The Mexican vs PuertoRican rivalry, the action packed, brutal, bloody, fight/war during their 1st fight, the cloud of plaster created by Margo on the Mosley fight, will generate lots of interest for all hard core and casual boxing fans.

Comment

I thought Margarito actually looked pretty good against Pac. Pac is just all wrong for him, his feet were just too much, Cotto can't move his feet like that.

I think Margarito's biggest concern is that eye...it was his right eye and no matter what, Cotto will land a lot of hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                I thought Margarito actually looked pretty good against Pac. Pac is just all wrong for him, his feet were just too much, Cotto can't move his feet like that.

I think Margarito's biggest concern is that eye...it was his right eye and no matter what, Cotto will land a lot of hooks.
                Wow bro, there is NOTHING that looked good about Marg against Pac and I mean NOTHING, you could obviously tell that him and Garcias plan was to throw the jab to keep Pac at bay because they thought Marg would have the advantage with that reach.

I agree that Cotto is no where as busy as Pac, but his footwork is up there, if Cotto sticks to the gameplan as the first fight (giving Marg a boxing lesson), clinches, and counters with hooks and straights, this fight will be in the bag from the first ring of the bell!!

As far as cornering and getting Pacquiao on the ropes, if people can't realize that Pacquiao was doing that on purpose to make the fight somewhat exciting since it was so lopsided, then I don't know what to tell you...

Yes I know that Cotto got beat up as hell too people, not here to hate on Marg...

Comment

He really dont deserve it... but at the same time i want to see this.

Comment

People always want to hate on people! like that guy who called margarito plasterito & cheater! margarito has paid for what happened with mosley! theres no evidence of prior cheating! grow up and dispence with childish name calling!

Comment

I wil pay to see this fight....one thing for sure..

..this will be WAR!!!!an d I hope Cotto gets his revenge..Marg pretty much ruined his invincibility...but it's all about redemption!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X