No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko Confirm Tomasz Adamek Fight; Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
    If Haye agreed with you, he'd be fighting Wlad this year. And if you buy his excuse for not doing so then I've got a very nice second hand car I'd like to sell you. And even if you do buy that excuse, he hasn't even attempted to think of an excuse for not fighting Vitali. He clearly doesn't think he has a hope of winning against either brother, and thinks he can con his ridiculously loyal nationalistic fanbase into letting him retire without ever fighting a single top 5 Heavyweight, while still calling himself the world Heavyweight champion. Sadly, it seems he has judged his fanbase correctly.
    You're quick to point the finger at Haye, perhaps you forgot Wladimar has already proceeded to take a fight with Adamek, but why? You cannot deny it's questionable he's booking up a fight with Adamek. Plus, Wladimar would no longer be tied with RTL, making things much easier at the negotiation table. It doesn't make sense to fight Adamek.

And for your information I do not buy Haye is a top 5 HW but skill wise he is - how can you not see that? You cannot deny his skill is better than the vast majority of fat overweight HW's. Who has Wladimar fought that is so dangerous in the last couple of years?

If you don't believe Haye can win then I suggest you go watch pub golfer better known as Corrie Sanders beat Wladimar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am a little shocked! If Wlad end up fighting Adamek then does he still fight Haye or do they want Vitali to fight Haye or something, I dont get this Isnt Wlad/Haye the fight that was suppose to be finalised for July?
      Haye pulled out. He doesn't want to fight either brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        You're quick to point the finger at Haye, perhaps you forgot Wladimar has already proceeded to take a fight with Adamek, but why?
        Because Haye said he is not interested in fighting either brother. You should keep up.

As for your other comments, he is fast and hits hard but is not particularly skilled, and his defence is as leaky as a colander. Ruiz, whose prime ended ten years ago, was able to land his jab almost at will - and Wlad's jab is far faster, most accurate and more powerful than Ruiz's. Haye would not be able to land a single clean punch on Wlad, because he wouldn't get past that jab. And Haye barely beat an extremely slow and unskilled Valuev, and ran for 11 of the 12 rounds.

And the fact is, if Haye thought he had even the slightest chance of beating either Klitschko, he would fight them. Clearly he doesn't.

As for the Sanders fight, do you judge Pacquiao on the basis of his KO by a journeyman called Torrecampo? For that matter, do you judge Haye on the basis of his KO by a journeyman called Thompson? Wlad has improved as much since the Sanders fight as Pacquiao and Haye have improved since those defeats. And if you can't see that, you shouldn't be posting in boxing forums.
        Last edited by Dave Rado; 01-08-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Haye pulled out. He doesn't want to fight either brother.
          Yea check me next post on the subject.

Comment

Because Haye said he is not interested in fighting either brother. You should keep up.
            is wlad available to sign the contract for july 2nd? i dont think he is!

Comment

How so?

[QUOTE=lfc19titles;9922086]what a ****ing ducker[/QUHow so? Wlad was not the one who pulled out of the july 2nd date,it was David Haye who pulled out.All Wlad did was sign to fight Chisora in may.

Comment

As for your other comments, he is fast and hits hard but is not particularly skilled, and his defence is as leaky as a colander. Ruiz, whose prime ended ten years ago, was able to land his jab almost at will - and Wlad's jab is far faster, most accurate and more powerful than Ruiz's. Haye would not be able to land a single clean punch on Wlad, because he wouldn't get past that jab. And Haye barely beat an extremely slow and unskilled Valuev, and ran for 11 of the 12 rounds.

And the fact is, if Haye thought he had even the slightest chance of beating either Klitschko, he would fight them. Clearly he doesn't.

As for the Sanders fight, do you judge Pacquiao on the basis of his KO by a journeyman called Torrecampo? For that matter, do you judge Haye on the basis of his KO by a journeyman called Thompson? Wlad has improved as much since the Sanders fight as Pacquiao and Haye have improved since those defeats. And if you can't see that, you shouldn't be posting in boxing forums.
                Let's not behind behind the fact that Haye is by far the most dangerous fighter Wladimar would have ever faced in his career. Wladimar is able to use his jab vs fighters who have below par movement, and stand still - resulting in a punch-bag, that's why they cannot get passed his jab! Haye is explosive, athletic, and quick, something his recent opponents never had in their arsenal. I will tell you, Haye will land at some point, and how he Wladimar reacts is something I'd like to find out because I think he may crumble. Haye is the most credible opponent Wladimar can face right now.

Haye needs to believe in himself. Maybe his chances against Vitali are limited but I'd sure as hell give him a good chance at cracking that suspect chin of Wladimar.

I'll tell you one thing - Wladimar chin hasn't improved since his losses. It's only a matter of time before some finds it, and that man could be Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  You're quick to point the finger at Haye, perhaps you forgot Wladimar has already proceeded to take a fight with Adamek, but why? You cannot deny it's questionable he's booking up a fight with Adamek. Plus, Wladimar would no longer be tied with RTL, making things much easier at the negotiation table. It doesn't make sense to fight Adamek.

And for your information I do not buy Haye is a top 5 HW but skill wise he is - how can you not see that? You cannot deny his skill is better than the vast majority of fat overweight HW's. Who has Wladimar fought that is so dangerous in the last couple of years?

If you don't believe Haye can win then I suggest you go watch pub golfer better known as Corrie Sanders beat Wladimar.
                  That you bring up the Corrie Sanders loss shows you're still stuck in 2004, if you can't see Wlad is a very different fighter now then you don't know **** about boxing.

Of course Wladimir has taken a fight with Adamek, Haye has already refused to sign for July 2nd, what do you expect, Wlad to put his career on hold until Haye grows the balls to fight him? You're just another biased brit blinded by nationalism.

Comment

No boxer books 3 fights in a row lol

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                      No boxer books 3 fights in a row lol
                      Its very strange behaivior indeed.

Wlad is a ducking bastard in the easiest HWD that there ever was.

Embarassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X