Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ts is going off of speculation when it comes to floyd--trying to save face with manny-lol

how shocking-lol-

but last time i checked, manny is signed to fight the guy floyd just dominated--that's not specualtion, it's fact--

manny fans can try and justify his every move while contradicting themselves at every turn, which they seem to do very well here, but facts are facts, they really have no logic to their arguments--mostly none of them do--

so of course they'll try to bring up floyd trying to fight matthew and paulie--which never occured of course, and an earthquake being thr reason why floyd fought shane, and all of this bull****, as if floyd didn't dominate shane at every angle--lol

they really make themselves look so pathetic-as usual--this thread is another example--as usual-lol

they try to defend manny by criticizing floyd, who isn't even fighting currently--

man oh man, when will smarten up?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
      he became a ducker and cherry picker while under the Top Rank banner..........
      Well we can all use Arum as the excuse now cant we? Am guessing Arum make his fighters cherrypick fights, And history supports that claims, Pacquiao, Pavlik, Juan ma, De la hoya, Mayweather just to name a few are all cherrypickers because they all fought under the Top rank banner..

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        the ts is going off of speculation when it comes to floyd--trying to save face with manny-lol

how shocking-lol-

but last time i checked, manny is signed to fight the guy floyd just dominated--that's not specualtion, it's fact--

manny fans can try and justify his every move while contradicting themselves at every turn, which they seem to do very well here, but facts are facts, they really have no logic to their arguments--mostly none of them do--

so of course they'll try to bring up floyd trying to fight matthew and paulie--which never occured of course, and an earthquake being thr reason why floyd fought shane, and all of this bull****, as if floyd didn't dominate shane at every angle--lol

they really make themselves look so pathetic-as usual--this thread is another example--as usual-lol

they try to defend manny by criticizing floyd, who isn't even fighting currently--

man oh man, when will smarten up?
        Floyd fought JMM for crying out loud.. Floyd doesnt even fight anymore, he just makes excuses....Manny fought guys like Cotto and Marg who Floyd openly avoided in the past. Floyd has fought PLENTY of guys who already beatin in the past..guys like Gatti, Corely ( who lost his previous fight to Judah), Judah who was just beatin by Baldo..Shane wasnt undefeated...

Fans who know boxing, know that Manny has taken more risks and have continue to take more risks than Floyd ever have or ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Well we can all use Arum as the excuse now cant we? Am guessing Arum make his fighters cherrypick fights, And history supports that claims, Pacquiao, Pavlik, Juan ma, De la hoya, Mayweather just to name a few are all cherrypickers because they all fought under the Top rank banner..
          lol..................lame.

Comment

Floyd fought JMM for crying out loud.. Floyd doesnt even fight anymore, he just makes excuses....Manny fought guys like Cotto and Marg who Floyd openly avoided in the past. Floyd has fought PLENTY of guys who already beatin in the past..guys like Gatti, Corely ( who lost his previous fight to Judah), Judah who was just beatin by Baldo..Shane wasnt undefeated...

Fans who know boxing, know that Manny has taken more risks and have continue to take more risks than Floyd ever have or ever will.
            floyd fought jmm? correct---did manny not just say that if he fights jmm, it'll be at 147? you damn right he said it---

i won't even get into the cotto and margarito **** anymore, research my recent posts and threads on that--you'll find out real quick that, that isn't true-

corley lost to judah by split decision, just like judah did with baldomir before floyd fought him--okay, you're going into despeeration mode--that was floyd's first fight at 140 and it was a tuneup fight---

of course floyd has fought fighters who has losses on their records--mainly every fighter does, but it's about the timing of the fights---floyd's last 5 opponents, versus manny's last 5---compare their recent fights---floyd's last 5 were all coming off of wins by tko and ko---whereas manny's last 5 were coming off of terrible wins, long layoffs, losses, and 2 of them lost to floyd
            1st, and got floyd criticism, but manny praise? get your dumnass out of here-lol

manny's next fight is the 3rd leftover of floyd---so, bringing up corley is grasping at anything you can find--by that logic, floyd fought the winner of the judah/corley fight also, didn't he? and he wanted judah back in 2003, zab said no, and in 2005, zab said not yet--floyd fought corley in 2004 numbnuts---you use that example, but don't know the facts behind it--

just pay attention--floyd fought a gatti who had the wbc jr ww title, even though it was a vacant title, gatti was coming off of 2 wins before fighting floyd--and floyd had called out gatti back in 1998--fought the guy who beat gatti in manfredy--so, although i see your point, your logic is a little skewed--

my whole point is floyd's criticism is manny's praise--it's not fair--

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              So Mora figured him out and systematically dismantled him too, right? That's why he looked so horrible against him? Had nothing to do with him CLEARLY gassing early and struggling to breathe just like he did against Floyd?
              MM...he did not gas out in the Mora fight, he was landing throughout the fight. He just looked horrible because it was @ 154 and Mora makes people look bad. Shane has always looked better against sluggers.

Comment

lol..................lame.
                You're better than that! Maybe not actually..

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Floyd will more than likely face someone just as bad, if not worse in his next fight?

I mean I can see why in a sense due to fact that Pacquiao fans have been so critical of Floyds opponents but just like I told them not to call Mosley old as Manny would end up facing him (making *******s look like hypocrite) I'm giving you guys a warning.

Let's look at this from a boxing sense. Martinez and Pacquiao are the only fights that make sense for him. By the time he works out his legal issues, he more than likely will have been out for over a year. Do you honestly think he would risk going into those fights with possible ring rust?

Both Manny and Sergio are fighters with some of the best timing in boxing, and since Floyd's style is predicated on reflexes, it's almost inevitable that he takes an easy fight first.

So while you guys are flaming, remember you guys are gonna be in the same position when Floyd faces someone like Matthew Hatton (someone mediocre
                  like that) in the summer.
                  Problem is its NOT just certain fans. Its the majority of boxing fans. I'm not sure who Floyd will fight when if he returns but if I had to guess it would be Berto. Again NOBODY can talk shyt as Berto is the #1 WW just as Mosley was. Win for Mayweather, lose for Pac because again he's fighting another washed up fighter.

Don't get me wrong, Pac beats Berto. Its the point he avoids these guys and people give props to him and bash Floyd even when Floyd's fighting P4P TOP guys or the TOP guys in the WW division.

But im with you, Martinez vs Mayweather would be one hell of a fight. Him or Pac is all Mayweather has left to really make a statement IMO. I would still be game for PWILL as well but we know how that would go. If for what ever reason he beat him, its because of Martinez...

Anyway, do you not find it odd that Pac has ducked 2 WW Champions now? Arguable 3 if you add Floyd. He ducked Mosley when he WAS the WW Champion. People to this day argue that he ducked Floyd who's arguable the #1 WW, and he just ducked Berto who's #1 WW outside of Mayweather. Do you not find it odd that he again fights an older, washed up fighter who hasn't done anything impressive for some time? I'm not just talking about Mosley. I'm talking about Clottey and Margarito too...

Comment

Floyd cherry picked JMM yet Pac STILL wont fight him. Not only that a well respected Burt Sugar thought it would be Floyd's toughest fight to date. But yes a stupid fight yet Pac STILL wont fight him and chooses another fighter Floyd already beat when #1 in his respected weight class (no catch either). No hindsight, this fight RIGHT NOW in 2010 is shyt and we still have 5 months to go of Arum attempting to validate the fight while contradicting everything he previously stated about Mosley.

btw, Floyd attempted to fight Cotto. Arum wanted no part of it. As for Margarito, just as Pac thought JMM wanted to much money for the fight. Arum wouldn't pay Floyd enough to fight the cheater so he left Top Rank to fight De La Hoya and make the kind of money Arum said he wouldn't make. As for Gatti, I remember people saying Gatti would beat him.... People said Judah was too quick and that FLoyd wouldn't handle a southpaw. He was actually called out for ducking Baldo when fighting Judah. Guess what silly billy...... ? He fought baldo who then that very second when Floyd's hand was raised became shot, a bum, washed up, old, slow etc etc etc... Do your research tell me when the last time Baldo lost a fight before losing to Floyd? lol Also who was ranked at #2 while Baldo was #1? I'll tell ya... Marga-cheato....

As we all know Arum doesn't like to deal outside of Top Rank let alone Floyd Mayweather. Its not hard to see this. You seem very simple minded to blame JUST Floyd... Your not simple minded are you?
                    Last edited by WESS; 12-25-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                      And I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Floyd systematically dismantled Mosley throughout the rest of the fight, right? Come on man, give credit where credit is due. Floyd figured him out, and made him look ordinary. It wasn't that he gassed. He just couldn't do anything!
                      He gassed out man. Shane inexplicably became inactive after the second round. I honestly thought at that time somebody whispered huge $$$$ for him to go easy. As a boxing fan though, I erased that thought in my mind and accepted the more plausible reason he gassed.

Gassed out or not, floyd did a good job there and I gave him props for superbly dismantling shane.

This is one of the reasons why I think shane doesn't bring anything to the table anymore...
                      Last edited by serv; 12-26-2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X