Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Pac fans brought this whole Mosley fight thing on themselves, And this isnt the first time they have done it, before it was Mayweather would never fight Mosley, Then he would get knock out and after (Not you) but others it was Mosley was old.

People forget that Mayweather had 36 fights under Top rank and within 5 fights away from Top rank he became a "Ducker" because he didnt fight Arums fighters, When you diss a fighters opposition your favourite fighter might end up fighting them indeed.
    To be honest I have feed the beast and I'm guilty to a certain extend as well. As a Pacquiao fan, this had been a humbling experience for me also.

Comment

If floyd comes back and fights berto as a 'tune up' as an example

floyd - berto >>> pac - current mosley.

Or if Floyd fights Martinez which i doubt eitherway

floyld - martinez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pac - mosley

Or even if Floyd fights Khan, same result whichever way you look at it. Moisley is done and finished and as it stands does not deserve a shot at the two pound for pound fighters even as a tune up. Especially when Marquez and Berto were on the table for Pac. Easy money for pac. Arum = *******

That's the bottom line

Comment

Pacquiao fan are also dissing the Pac-Mosley fight so?
        You are assuming that Pac dismantles Mosley easily. This kind of mindset is horribly flawed.

Comment

Who cares? Both men are charging 65$ to fight bums. They have for years. We've been fooled this whole time.

Comment

I'm a fan of both, but this fight is crap and its hard to defend it.

Comment

This is the way I see it:

the PACMAN has got three more fights left (to me), one can only put so many wonderful fighters/boxers in those three spots with Mayweather being at the top of all three.

Mayweather > Berto > Mosley/JMM (that is three fights fully booked in my world)

Also, I would rather think that Pacquiao's camp wants to show that he could stop fighthers early on or give them a good beating when other's won't or can't. Don't tell me that: Mayweather's UDing an opponent destroys them for life b*******! Nobody buys that UDing makes any PRO fighthers that gae/weak/scarred for life!

0.2cents

Comment

Man gtfoh. It isn't just Floyd fans ****tin on this fight. **** even the media that's on manny d1ck doesnt like this fight.

Dudes are funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Man gtfoh. It isn't just Floyd fans ****tin on this fight. **** even the media that's on manny d1ck doesnt like this fight.

Dudes are funny as hell.
                  No one said they weren't. Can you please do me the favor of reading the thread instead of just the title before you comment. You reply is completely out of context with the point I'm trying to make in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    Floyd will more than likely face someone just as bad, if not worse in his next fight?

I mean I can see why in a sense due to fact that Pacquiao fans have been so critical of Floyds opponents but just like I told them not to call Mosley old as Manny would end up facing him (making *******s look like hypocrite) I'm giving you guys a warning.

Let's look at this from a boxing sense. Martinez and Pacquiao are the only fights that make sense for him. By the time he works out his legal issues, he more than likely will have been out for over a year. Do you honestly think he would risk going into those fights with possible ring rust?

Both Manny and Sergio are fighters with some of the best timing in boxing, and since Floyd's style is predicated on reflexes, it's almost inevitable that he takes an easy fight first.

So while you guys are flaming, remember you guys are gonna be in the same position when Floyd faces someone like Matthew Hatton (someone mediocre
                    like that) in the summer.
                    People in Mayweather's or Pacman's shoes don't fight tune-ups anymore... Once you reach p4p king status, you will only fight tune-ups after you've been dethroned... neither of them have been. I respect your opinion... but its wrong. Ideally you would want a tune-up but lets face it... These guys are the who's who in boxing now... tune-ups are unacceptable.

Comment

Pac fans brought this whole Mosley fight thing on themselves, And this isnt the first time they have done it, before it was Mayweather would never fight Mosley, Then he would get knock out and after (Not you) but others it was Mosley was old.

People forget that Mayweather had 36 fights under Top rank and within 5 fights away from Top rank he became a "Ducker" because he didnt fight Arums fighters, When you diss a fighters opposition your favourite fighter might end up fighting them indeed.
                      he became a ducker and cherry picker while under the Top Rank banner..........

Comment

Working...
                      X