Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Congratulations at only reading the title of the thread and nothing else.
    No problem

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
      If floyd comes back and fights berto as a 'tune up' as an example

floyd - berto >>> pac - current mosley.

Or if Floyd fights Martinez which i doubt eitherway

floyld - martinez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pac - mosley

Or even if Floyd fights Khan, same result whichever way you look at it. Moisley is done and finished and as it stands does not deserve a shot at the two pound for pound fighters even as a tune up. Especially when Marquez and Berto were on the table for Pac. Easy money for pac. Arum = *******

That's the bottom line
      Berto is a good choice for Manny just because he is undefeated and young, but Marquez over Mosley is far worst, Marquez was fat, slow, heavy handed and diminished reflexes when he fought Floyd at 144lbs. He was much faster at the lower weights but i'm sorry but Marquez didn't retain much of his speed when he moved up....

Comment

The point I was making is this:

Manny fans calling Mosley old etc when Floyd fought him look like idiots now that Manny is fighting him in May.

In similar fashion Floyd fans who are laughing now will look like idiots when Floyd takes a soft fight prior to Manny or Sergio.

I have stated several times in this thread that I was aware people other than Floyd fans were dissing this fight, but that has nothing to do with the context of this thread.
        Yea Merry Christmas to you too.... lol We got your intent.

You acknowledge that Pac does deserve shyt for "selecting" this fight but for comfort food you still bring Floyd in and "warn" people of his next decision to distract from Pac's current decision?

You seem to forget Pac already said "no" to Mosley when it counted. Nothing changed. Pac's still hand selecting certain fighters AT certain weight classes AT certain weights. Bob has an agenda.

Don't be mad that Pac is looking like a hypocritical POS right now and your trying to throw Floyd under the bus for something he hasn't even done yet... lol Call me a troll... thats being a f**king douche bag.

When Floyd comes back and makes his stupid decision you have permission to tell everyone "I told you so", I'll jump aboard the hate train and bash too.

In the meantime lets stop making up stories and keep honest, like Pac avoiding the WW Champion yet again for a past it "Splenda" Shane Mosley. It's not hard to see why Shane got the fight and why Arum hasn't agreed to fight Floyd. Floyd deals with Golden Boy just as Mosley did. Yet now that he's not so "too good" and not with GBP he gets a shot. While everyone else is "not picking up the phone", "needs to prove themselves" or they "price themselves out of a fight". Right... how convent for Arum to say so when everyone knew well ahead of time Bob wanted Mosley from the start. Just like he wanted Clottey and just like he wanted Margarito.

Arum has an agenda and its not hard to see that certain fighters are not on or at least right now. "Picking" Mosley now confirms this yet again. Be on the look out for Pac vs Cotto II regardless of who's around, who deserves a shot and what the fans want.

Yet you try and justify this shyt fight with......."but Floyd........." and you call me a "troll"?????

I want the best match ups for Pac. I've already told you he beats Berto, Mosley and JMM (at 140 or 147). Its about doing the right thing for the sport and making the best match ups. Pac/Arum yet again chooses not to. Is Pac the new Mayweather?

Comment

To be honest I have feed the beast and I'm guilty to a certain extend as well. As a Pacquiao fan, this had been a humbling experience for me also.
          Glad to see you have a conscious. I was in the same boat when Floyd "selected" JMM and then it only got worse when the weight issues came about.... Yet it still even with Floyd having all advantges I didnt think JMM would perform so badly. But it was a shyt fight. Just as Clottey, Margarito and Mosley is.

I'm a big fan of both guys but get depicted and forced to one side as I think Floyd clowns Pac in the ring and that's not fair but what ever.

I just want the best match ups and I'm only disappointed more and more every time Pac fights or like when Floyd fought JMM and would be dissapointed if he fought someone like Khan or someone he would techncially beat down. Floyd better return and speak Pac, Martinez, Berto or even PWILL. He would get a pass from me if he even picked PWILL.

Comment

Thank you Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by featherFist View Post
              This is the way I see it:

the PACMAN has got three more fights left (to me), one can only put so many wonderful fighters/boxers in those three spots with Mayweather being at the top of all three.

Mayweather > Berto > Mosley/JMM (that is three fights fully booked in my world)

Also, I would rather think that Pacquiao's camp wants to show that he could stop fighthers early on or give them a good beating when other's won't or can't. Don't tell me that: Mayweather's UDing an opponent destroys them for life b*******! Nobody buys that UDing makes any PRO fighthers that gae/weak/scarred for life!

0.2cents

Um....Hopkins v Pavlik....check that fight out again

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Therefore if you are truly a boxing fan, you know exactly what to look for in a Pac vs Mosley fight. If Pac dismantles Mosley in a dominating fashion, then Mayweather will certainly look bad. The reverse is true.
                He'll look bad to the causal nut-hugger who doesn't understand the intricacies behind the sweet science.

Different styles, leads to different results. Boxing isn't a race to see who can take an opponent out the fastest. Its about getting the victory and taking the least amount of punishment in the process.

If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be posting here.

Comment

Working...
                X