No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Good point. After beating Cotto, Pacquiao still could've fought Mosley if I remember right because I don't believe Mosley had signed the fight with Mayweather yet. And then Pacquiao chose the lame ass Clottey.
    wrong, pac vs clottey was signed even before shnae vs berto fell apart!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      wrong, pac vs clottey was signed even before shnae vs berto fell apart!
      no, you are wrong. the pac-clottey fight was signed right after the proposed pac-mayweather bout has fell apart. they could have negotiated for a pac-mosley fight back then

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Cmon they complained about Cotto, im mean Cotto in Pacs first real WW fight
        That's when all these peoples agenda was clear to me, it was really hard to believe that they would hate on that fight.

I'd wager if both the two P4P fighters retired that most of the people here would stop posting and no longer 'follow' boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          no, you are wrong. the pac-clottey fight was signed right after the proposed pac-mayweather bout has fell apart. they could have negotiated for a pac-mosley fight back then
          dont think so bro but i stand corrected....any link/links to prove this?...

Comment

Pac is FOTD...no one else is...../thread

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              dont think so bro but i stand corrected....any link/links to prove this?...
              i believe it was said in road to dallas pre-fight buildup for the pac-clottey fight. in the first place, why would pac sign a contract to fight clottey when theyre trying to get a fight with floyd right?

Comment

i believe its in road to dallas pre-fight buildup for the pac-clottey fight. in the first place, why would pac sign a contract to fight clottey when theyre trying to get a fight with floyd right?
                dont thinks so bro.....berto pulled out of the shane fight on exactly jan 18...weeks before that, they were already looking for pac's next opponenet and it only took a whole week to get the pac vs clottey fight..doing the math, i think youre wrong!

Comment

pac vs. may fell apart on late december. mosley was slated to face berto. berto didnt call quit till it was 2 weeks from jan. 29... fight vs. clottey was announced january 7ish

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
                    how many tune up doyou want this guy to fight. hes fought atleast 4 now. ****, 5, eeven DLH was a tune up. hes going on 6 now

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      how many tune up doyou want this guy to fight. hes fought atleast 4 now. ****, 5, eeven DLH was a tune up. hes going on 6 now
                      how was margo a tune up for pac when floyd ducked him?.......

Comment

Working...
                      X