No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    im not sure why shane didnt get a fight immediately, yes he beat marg in that fight but at the same time it was obvious that shane no longer have his legs and that his style made him win that fight so it wasnt like hes untouchable after beating marg

yeah this is boxing politics and by the end of the day us the real fans are the ones losing
    Because ...

Comment

im not sure why shane didnt get a fight immediately, yes he beat marg in that fight but at the same time it was obvious that shane no longer have his legs and that his style made him win that fight so it wasnt like hes untouchable after beating marg

yeah this is boxing politics and by the end of the day us the real fans are the ones losing
      Easy answer

1. Cotto beat Mosley and was the better fighter
      2. Cotto has more fans = more PPV buys.
      3. Cotto was gonna leave Top Rank if he didn't get the Pacquiao fight. Cotto was the second biggest draw at Top Rank and Arum didn't want to lose him to GBP.

No matter how you look at it, Cotto was the right choice at that time.

Comment

Cant blame Pac solely but he shouldnt have fought Mosley, We dont pay for his fights so its just a choice of either staying up 4am-6am and watch the fight or catch it on replay next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          LOL, only Pacquiao can they be a tune up. These stars are actually levels above Berto.
          Yeah Manny is so great that top 5 WW's are considered tuneups. Some of these guys are *******s and don't even know it....smh

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
            what top fighter did he face? Margarito, Cotto, Hatton? i swear they had all previously had their asses beat.
            Margarito won before he fought Pac, so did Hatton and Cotto.... Before Floyd Mosley he was beat before, before floyd fought baldomir, Judah, Marquez, they were beat before... I don't see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
              Because that's what you *******s say manny does, he fights the best... He does'nt fight for money, he fights for pride and the people, and all that Ball Gobbling blind shyt!!!
              that's why..............

Comment

he already destroyed the guy in your avatar, so quit b.itching,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Easy answer

1. Cotto beat Mosley and was the better fighter
                  2. Cotto has more fans = more PPV buys.
                  3. Cotto was gonna leave Top Rank if he didn't get the Pacquiao fight. Cotto was the second biggest draw at Top Rank and Arum didn't want to lose him to GBP.

No matter how you look at it, Cotto was the right choice at that time.
                  of course miguel was the excellent choice. but what about after fighting cotto? there was plenty of time for them to make the fight, but why make the fight after shane looked bad against floyd and get a draw against mora? wonder why?

Comment

of course miguel was the excellent choice. but what about after fighting cotto? there was plenty of time for them to make the fight, but why make the fight after shane looked bad against floyd and get a draw against mora? wonder why?
                    Good point. After beating Cotto, Pacquiao still could've fought Mosley if I remember right because I don't believe Mosley had signed the fight with Mayweather yet. And then Pacquiao chose the lame ass Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      So, this is a tune-up now? On PPV? In May?

was'nt the jmm fight a tune up for floyd?....was it on regular tv?......f@ggot ass mangu b1tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X