Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: If Pascal Has a Backbone, He'll Fight Me Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    i heard a guy who gassed got "schooled"... yeah no i didn't bother to find another stream when the one i was on went down. lo and behold it ended like i had expected though, street thug hopkins cries over a loss/draw. more news @ 11.
    Then, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Hopkins definitely won the fight.

Comment

if somebody that doesnt know much about boxing would watch that fight, they would think Pascal is the 45 yr old man.. he is the "champion" but ran for the last 7 rounds, did not want to engage even though he was beleived to be the hardest puncher, he was gassed out at the end while bhop wasnt even breathing hard. . he did not win on any of the 3 cards, he was manhandled by the guy everybody says should retire.

the best thing to do is dawson should fight cloud, that way pascal's next fight would be against hopkins..theres not much interest in a dawson-pascal II fight, i guarantee that during that whole fight, commentators will only talk about when will pascal fight bhop again.

his own canadian people think he lost, and i lost alot of respect for Pascal for accusing bhop of fighting dirty, when he was the one landing blows to the back of his head, hopkins destroyed him, his feelings were hurt in front of all his fans.

couple days ago, everybody wanted bhop to retire, now he is the favorite if he fights pascal again, funny how things change so quickly in this sport.

Comment

ay yo hopkins, with yo boring ass style you best knock niggas out to seal the deal. you best believe judges gon keep giving your ass a draw or a loss with that dirty bull shit style you got. homie, cut this going out of country or bein in jail disadvantage bullshit. how many times you gon cry out robbery? just be real son. you puttin' judges to sleep.
        that fight wasnt boring idiot, and the dirty one was pascal , count how many times he hit bhop behind the head..he got a draw cuz he was in canada, plain and simple. . who was the aggressive one ? hopkins.. who was running ? pascal...

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
          if somebody that doesnt know much about boxing would watch that fight, they would think Pascal is the 45 yr old man.. he is the "champion" but ran for the last 7 rounds, did not want to engage even though he was beleived to be the hardest puncher, he was gassed out at the end while bhop wasnt even breathing hard. . he did not win on any of the 3 cards, he was manhandled by the guy everybody says should retire.

the best thing to do is dawson should fight cloud, that way pascal's next fight would be against hopkins..theres not much interest in a dawson-pascal II fight, i guarantee that during that whole fight, commentators will only talk about when will pascal fight bhop again.

his own canadian people think he lost, and i lost alot of respect for Pascal for accusing bhop of fighting dirty, when he was the one landing blows to the back of his head, hopkins destroyed him, his feelings were hurt in front of all his fans.

couple days ago, everybody wanted bhop to retire, now he is the favorite if he fights pascal again, funny how things change so quickly in this sport.
          excellent and knowledgeable post my friend

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post

good post, i had people here who are actually from canada even though they didn't know about pascal and they were casual fans at best, but even they saw that hopkins won the fight, and weren't swayed by the knockdowns......

no nationalism blinding their sight, they could see that the older craftier fighter schooled the younger fighter.

ay yo hopkins, with yo boring ass style you best knock niggas out to seal the deal. you best believe judges gon keep giving your ass a draw or a loss with that dirty bull shit style you got. homie, cut this going out of country or bein in jail disadvantage bullshit. how many times you gon cry out robbery? just be real son. you puttin' judges to sleep.

this guy has the boxing IQ if a limp **** at best. c'mon now, boring fight? and dirty tactics? go soak your head, you haven't a clue about the fight or boxing period........ you and the prcottoboxing guy are a match made in heaven, maybe you two can go and shape one anothers eye brows since you too have a keen eye on things.

Comment

pascal should rematch bhop immediately....
              that's the best thing he can do for himself.....and for his fans.
              he prob'ly under-estimated the old lion....
              pascal should train hard and be 101% prepared.....so he doesn't gas-out early.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Then, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Hopkins definitely won the fight.
                i had hopkins winning on my scores before it went down, i'm just not at all surprised how it ended and how predictable hopkins is reacting. this shit is all comedy to me.

apparently this is performance of the year for some people. be real.
                Last edited by John Barron; 12-22-2010, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X