Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: If Pascal Has a Backbone, He'll Fight Me Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
    I'll get you banned soon. Believe it you ******ed internet tough guy.
    it was a joke relax, no need to ban anybody

Comment

AHAAH anyone didn't see this coming ?

Just wait, there's more.....

Comment

I'm sure Pascal would like to fight Hopkins again, but his promoter will wait and hope Hopkins get older...

Comment

B-hop cracked the code. If they fight again he stops Pascal with a body shot about half way in.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            B-hop cracked the code. If they fight again he stops Pascal with a body shot about half way in.

I agree, when they fight again the fight will continue from where it ended. I dont see the fight going over 8 rounds....

Comment

I had a bet with boxingscene member "120" on Hopkins over Pascal.

He paid the best out at the end of the night (which i respect and appreciate) because, like everyone else with any sense, he saw who won.

Comment

Maybe Pascal will entertain Rematch, If Hopkins reaches the age of 50!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Yeah, i think that guy is still sore because Bernard Hopkins ended Trinidad's career lol

Comment

yeah if they do a rematch would definitely dominate pascal. im pretty sure it will happen cause pascal is gonna get alot of crap from the media. he's gonna get fed up with it can call for a rematch with b hop. i hope that happens cause i myself wouldnt be proud of the outcome of that fight if i was in pascal's shoes. but he knows if he fights b hop again he's gonna lose his belt so he might fight someone else

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I had a bet with boxingscene member "120" on Hopkins over Pascal.

He paid the best out at the end of the night (which i respect and appreciate) because, like everyone else with any sense, he saw who won.
                      HAHAH

/thread

LMAO

And props to the boxingscene member "120".

Comment

Working...
                      X