Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: If Pascal Has a Backbone, He'll Fight Me Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I agree with Motofan and Ricky, and all of the others who said that Hopkins wins the rematch. B-hops got Pascal's number now, once he gets his timing then Hopkins just picks up where he left off. Dawson would be the better option for Pascal right now.

Comment

Dawson will fight Pascal next & beat him, then there will be a match up betweek Dawson & Hopkins nice nice

Comment

ay yo hopkins, with yo boring ass style you best knock niggas out to seal the deal. you best believe judges gon keep giving your ass a draw or a loss with that dirty bull shit style you got. homie, cut this going out of country or bein in jail disadvantage bullshit. how many times you gon cry out robbery? just be real son. you puttin' judges to sleep.
        Last edited by John Barron; 12-21-2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          pascal would finish the cheat sooner the fight wasnt a draw it should have either went to pascal by 2 points or hopkins by 1 point
          lost all respect for you not only as a fan of the sport but as a man in general

many will no longer even consider your comments in any aspect

you may as well be a ghost

a cheat? pascal hit to the back of the head like it was going out of style

and he held like a biiiitch for 4 rounds...

where was the warnings or deductions for those fouls.

wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            ay yo hopkins, with yo boring ass style you best knock niggas out to seal the deal. you best believe judges gon keep giving your ass a draw or a loss with that dirty bull shit style you got. homie, cut this going out of country or bein in jail disadvantage bullshit. how many times you gon cry out robbery? just be real son. you puttin' judges to sleep.
            drop the ebonics and just watch the fight, seriously, i dont know which one

makes you look more ignorant, it was far from boring, it was a schooling,

a domination after those knockdowns

domination

Comment

idk how this old bastard ****ing does it man. 45 and still going. i hate him!! ugly ass racist...... he was jerked though vs pascal. i mean, every1 knows it. i hate him and was not rooting 4 him and i was just like hopkins is kickcing this chumps ass. but hometown decisions happen all the time. some in our favor and some in the other guys favor. it sucks but its the truth. imagine they had gave the fight 2 pascal??? public outrage would have been ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Is B-Hop being sarcastic?? Pascal is CANADIAN.
                No... Pascal is actually Hatian, same as Andre Berto, I guess thats all the same... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  drop the ebonics and just watch the fight, seriously, i dont know which one

makes you look more ignorant, it was far from boring, it was a schooling,

a domination after those knockdowns

domination
                  i heard a guy who gassed got "schooled"... yeah no i didn't bother to find another stream when the one i was on went down. lo and behold it ended like i had expected though, street thug hopkins cries over a loss/draw. more news @ 11.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 12-21-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    thank you for keeping it real...this is what these hopkins ballickers seem to not understand...hopkins included

Comment

WOW after seeing that fight mann Hopkins not only threw more punches but lasted a lot longer Hopkins definately won that fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X