Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Hopkins get suspected of being a PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't know why you guys like him so much. He is boring, hugs a lot, uses a lot of illegal tactics, and he doesn't shut his mouth. How can you like someone like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
      I still don't know why you guys like him so much. He is boring, hugs a lot, uses a lot of illegal tactics, and he doesn't shut his mouth. How can you like someone like that?
      Why should he fight like those face first brawlers in your avatar.

Comment

• Maybe because Hopkins has always been a top level fighter. Maybe because you can tell he is slowing down and losing power. Maybe it's because he has never shown any indication of taking PED's. Maybe because he has never turned down any type of drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Maybe because Hopkins has always been a top level fighter. Maybe because you can tell he is slowing down and losing power. Maybe it's because he has never shown any indication of taking PED's. Maybe because he has never turned down any type of drug test.
          A top level fighter who lost his very first fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            So why arnt you questioning if he's still committing armed robbery which is what he went to prison for instead of something you have no bases for?
            Because I'm now questioning if hes cheating the sport.

Why doesn't he just take the tests? He was part of the promotional company who accused another fighter of using them,

but refuses to take the tests himself.

Quite odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
              A top level fighter who lost his very first fight?
              I got a picture in my head of a top fighter now getting KOed by body jabs

Comment

• He does and has been for a very long time.

Comment

• dude was always a lightheavyweight beating up on middles...then when he moved up to his natural weight, he continued to make fights with middleweights at a catchweight...

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    He does and has been for a very long time.
                    Link me please. I'd love to see this.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X