No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrested in Vegas, Mugshot Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    What was racist about that comment? And how does making racial slurs yourself make things any better?

***ing racist dumbass!
    f^ck up f@gget.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      it doesnt evem matter if he's a waiter or a secruity guard. the point is that floyd poked him, floyd was the aggressor not the other guy... u cant just go around thinking u can do whatever to whoever and get away with it just because u have money..
      I agree. I'm not debating that. I'm just saying there's a difference between a security guard REPORTING the incident and say joe schmoe not takin' any sheeitt and escalating it into a fight. If the security guard wants to keep his job, he has to take the high road and file a report.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        f^ck up f@gget.
        lol thats what rob from the block next door will be saying to your idol tonight

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

He seems way happier on the last mug shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            f^ck up f@gget.
            So not only are you a racist but you are also a ****phobe?

Comment

P4P BIGGEST PIECE OF **** EVER! other than your ZERO on the record floyd has nothing to show for!!! FEAR IS GREATER THAN GREED! turn down a 50 mill payday for being afraid of taking an ass whooping!!! you KrackHead Lookin ***!!!

Comment

lol @ all the people defending this criminal.

i guess your kind will stick together.

Comment

He has really good teeth.

Comment

Floyd's out so shat up.

Comment

They arrested this ***** for poking somebody give me a break Floyd is a marked man now just like 2pac in his day just looking to lock up a Brotha for anything this rent a cop is trying to get paid Quincey Williams Bytching to the Cops he tried run me off the rode Jose Harris so called assault if he did beat her that bad some photo of the incident would have popped up by now White Celebs they have that White Privilege thing going for them if Paris Hilton poked this dude I bet he just gives her a Warning and know High Profile white Celeb would get three years in Jail Like Wesley Snipes for Taxes really

Comment

Working...
                      X