No announcement yet.

[BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crillz View Post
    stop being a fucking imbecile yo, Floyd Sr said that he fears for his sons life in a fight against Pacquiao because of the possibility that Pacquiao may be on something, he said he would fear for Floyd's life against ANYONE who he feels has an added unfair advantage. that is his FATHER, don't you get it? they are not friends yo they are Father/Son and Floyd Sr simply said in a fight with Manny or a fight with ANYONE else who may have an unfair advantage he would be scared for his sons life and rightfully so, I'll be damned before I let my kid take a fight against someone whom I feel is getting away with cheating

I would do the same but not because I think my son can't beat him man to man but because this is a hurt business and there should be no advantages, 1 punch can end your life let alone your career and Floyd Sr simply wont take a risk with his sons well being because in the end if Floyd ends up brain dead god forbid you wont lift your smallest finger to help him out you'll just talk some more shit

as for Manny faking it? well I can't honestly answer that as I still have yet to watch Pacquiao-Margarito
    bok bok bok bok

Comment

Manny Pac was never hurt, Margarito is an overrated bum.

Comment

there u go proving your ignorance again, Floyd Sr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Jr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, get it threw that fucking melon of yours. you be a piece of shit if you knew or if you felt someone was going to cheat against your son and you still let him fight, you'd be a low life piece of shit not to fear for his safety.

I have my Father in my life and if he even sees anyone look at me wrong he is already quick to jump and say/do something, that's the love of a Father to a son he ain't thinking from fear he's thinking with love because there is no way that Floyd Mayweather Jr is afraid in any form or fashion of Manny Pacquiao and if you can't understand that you're a fucking idiot and a waste of time to even debate with..
        Youre right. Dont waste time and intelligence with *******s. You can spell it out and they still wouldnt understand.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Oh that's such BS. This is the same guy that used baby Floyd as a sheild during a gunfight. Same guy Floyd gave the boot a few years back, same guy that says Floyd is stronger and faster than Pac but they think Pac has an unfair advantage. GTFOH!!!
          yea but 1 thing you forgot to mention there Judge Judy is back when Floyd Sr did that he was on heavy drugs and living a life of trife that was no good, he admitted that much but is now clean and living a good life, he realized his wrongs and he has a right to do that. Floyd Jr gave him the boot because he was always talking crap and bringing in problems but in his core of his heart that doesn't mean he doesn't love his son, they were big enough men to put their past aside and that's a wonderful thing and that applies to the Mayweathers or ANYONE else whom are strong enough to set their ego's aside in the name of love and family..

Floyd is stronger and faster than Pacquiao is too, he is correct about that it's just Floyd's power doesn't manifest itself in grueling wars where there's blood everywhere it manifests itself when Floyd controls the fight and the distance, when Floyd holds off his opponent and literally paces the fight to his choosing, it takes strength to hold someone off you for 12 rounds

it will be unfairly harder on Floyd if his opponent is on something though that can make him either endure, dish out or raise his physical ability and even raise his ability to take a punch in a fight, it's only natural for his father to not want him fighting Manny or anyone for that matter who is on some shit. you should fear for his life because his life is exactly what is on the line and he's basically fighting a guy with a weapon and he doesn't have a weapon himself

Comment

why would pac fake being hurt in the 6 round for?? what benefit does pac get from doing that LOL!!!! damm crackhead sr. please put the pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              bok bok bok bok
              this is how you respond? this is how you go about making a reply? you obviously have absolutely nothing to say so why even ****ing write that? you make NSB look even worse by being so ignorant yet having 35,000 posts and being on here since 2004, that just goes to show that from 2004-2010 there was guaranteed at least 1 imbecile who posted 35,000 times and spread his stupidity on the boards. you're a waste of a post son on the real

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
                when Tony hit him in the body

Also,

"I would not let my son fight that man. My concern is for my son's protection, for my son's life. But....

My son would beat him easy."

Go Poochiao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Youre right. Dont waste time and intelligence with *******s. You can spell it out and they still wouldnt understand.
                  it's just so frustrating I can't help but hurl insults at them because the way they talk isn't worthy of a humble Boxing debate, seriously man they must be idiots in real life too

Comment

it's just so frustrating I can't help but hurl insults at them because the way they talk isn't worthy of a humble Boxing debate, seriously man they must be idiots in real life too
                    takes one to know one.......

Comment

I get what you are saying.. but the thing is it goes both ways. You are attacking one side while clearly ignoring another. This board is full of posters who differ in opinions from all fan bases.. things aren't going to change.

I see that the majority/experts/sports media mostly agree with one side.. and I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X