No announcement yet.

[BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crillz View Post
    stop being a fucking imbecile yo, Floyd Sr said that he fears for his sons life in a fight against Pacquiao because of the possibility that Pacquiao may be on something, he said he would fear for Floyd's life against ANYONE who he feels has an added unfair advantage. that is his FATHER, don't you get it? they are not friends yo they are Father/Son and Floyd Sr simply said in a fight with Manny or a fight with ANYONE else who may have an unfair advantage he would be scared for his sons life and rightfully so, I'll be damned before I let my kid take a fight against someone whom I feel is getting away with cheating

I would do the same but not because I think my son can't beat him man to man but because this is a hurt business and there should be no advantages, 1 punch can end your life let alone your career and Floyd Sr simply wont take a risk with his sons well being because in the end if Floyd ends up brain dead god forbid you wont lift your smallest finger to help him out you'll just talk some more shit

as for Manny faking it? well I can't honestly answer that as I still have yet to watch Pacquiao-Margarito
    ****, I'm out of green. Great post man.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
      Please vote.
      how about you give me a real answer to my post because if you bothered to read it you would have read that I didn't watch the fight, how the fuck can I tell you about something I didn't watch? I wont sit threw that joke of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        ****, I'm out of green. Great post man.
        Thanks my dude, these guys here on NSB be killing me

Comment

how about you give me a real answer to my post because if you bothered to read it you would have read that I didn't watch the fight, how the fuck can I tell you about something I didn't watch? I wont sit threw that joke of a fight
          Thanks for voting.

Comment

stop being a fucking imbecile yo, Floyd Sr said that he fears for his sons life in a fight against Pacquiao because of the possibility that Pacquiao may be on something, he said he would fear for Floyd's life against ANYONE who he feels has an added unfair advantage. that is his FATHER, don't you get it? they are not friends yo they are Father/Son and Floyd Sr simply said in a fight with Manny or a fight with ANYONE else who may have an unfair advantage he would be scared for his sons life and rightfully so, I'll be damned before I let my kid take a fight against someone whom I feel is getting away with cheating

I would do the same but not because I think my son can't beat him man to man but because this is a hurt business and there should be no advantages, 1 punch can end your life let alone your career and Floyd Sr simply wont take a risk with his sons well being because in the end if Floyd ends up brain dead god forbid you wont lift your smallest finger to help him out you'll just talk some more shit

as for Manny faking it? well I can't honestly answer that as I still have yet to watch Pacquiao-Margarito

i would also do the same if i knew that my son or myself was scared ****less

Comment

Floyd Sr needs to stop doing interviews..

Comment

floyd sr logic is equivelant to all ***** logic just a lot of nonsense bull****. pacquiao pretended to be hurt so to fool the public that he isnt on peds. Thats the same outlandish conspiracy theory crap that you *****s use when debating about pac and peds. You guys have absolutely no evidence and start making **** up. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                  Floyd Sr needs to stop doing interviews..
                  He needed to do it. Floyd's name has been partnered with the word coward among medias and boxing communities.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    i would also do the same if i knew that my son or myself was scared ****less
                    there u go proving your ignorance again, Floyd Sr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Jr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, get it threw that fucking melon of yours. you be a piece of shit if you knew or if you felt someone was going to cheat against your son and you still let him fight, you'd be a low life piece of shit not to fear for his safety.

I have my Father in my life and if he even sees anyone look at me wrong he is already quick to jump and say/do something, that's the love of a Father to a son he ain't thinking from fear he's thinking with love because there is no way that Floyd Mayweather Jr is afraid in any form or fashion of Manny Pacquiao and if you can't understand that you're a fucking idiot and a waste of time to even debate with..

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
                      Thanks for voting.
                      fuck off......

Comment

Working...
                      X