[BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crillz View Post
    fuck off......
    Why so hostile? Many here differ in opinions..

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      He needed to do it. Floyd's name has been partnered with the word coward among medias and boxing communities.
      . True. The ESPN interviews are classic.

Comment

i actually said this to my friend the other day.i dont think he appeared 2 hurt

Comment

That's like saying somebody faked getting shot.

Those were some of the cleanest consecutive body shots I ever seen, from a guy twice his size when his arm got caught on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
            i actually said this to my friend the other day.i dont think he appeared 2 hurt
            Only thing that amazes me more than Sr's stupidity is a *****'s gullibility to eat up everything that comes out his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
              Why so hostile? Many here differ in opinions..
              not because of his opinion my dude but because I clearly DIDN'T vote, I clearly stated that I couldn't vote because I didn't watch the fight, he replies to that and tells me to vote please but I had just told him I didn't watch the fight and couldn't vote, I then tell him again I didn't watch the fight I can't vote and he says "thanks for voting", dude was clearly being a sarcastic prick and that's why I reacted like that, he can think what he likes, we can agree to disagree but don't be silly

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                I don't remember any round where Pac looked even remotely close to being hurt. He only got caught Twice in the whole fight that I remember. An uppercut while he was on the ropes, which by the way Pac always gets hit with,and then to the body. People just blew it out of proporion becsause that was the only time Pac was hit flush in the entire fight...
                I agree. While I leave room for the possibility that Pacquiao felt the punch more than his body language indicated at the time, I highly doubt he was that affected by margaresto's vaunted 'power'. More like Pacquiao was just throwing old cheato a bone by enticing him to think he accomplished something in the bout.

The only reason he might have felt one of those punches along the ropes is because margaresto used a huge arc with that left hand, but I do not remember him leaning into it or torquing his body to add something to it...it looked like a wide arm punch.

Comment

As for the Marg fight with Pac, Pac was hit a good amount of time, and by a much bigger opponent. At one point I believe Marg actually hit Manny more times than he has ever been hit in a round before. After a while that will take its toll on anyone, even Pac. As for Floyd Sr. being a "father," if your so afraid of Manny being on the juice, he just said that he would take a test whenever you would like.. what else do you want. Either way, the fight has to happen, however it will not until after the Mayweather legal drama.

Comment

crackpipe senior don't know anything

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                      there u go proving your ignorance again, Floyd Sr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Jr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, get it threw that fucking melon of yours. you be a piece of shit if you knew or if you felt someone was going to cheat against your son and you still let him fight, you'd be a low life piece of shit not to fear for his safety.

I have my Father in my life and if he even sees anyone look at me wrong he is already quick to jump and say/do something, that's the love of a Father to a son he ain't thinking from fear he's thinking with love because there is no way that Floyd Mayweather Jr is afraid in any form or fashion of Manny Pacquiao and if you can't understand that you're a fucking idiot and a waste of time to even debate with..
                      Oh that's such BS. This is the same guy that used baby Floyd as a sheild during a gunfight. Same guy Floyd gave the boot a few years back, same guy that says Floyd is stronger and faster than Pac but they think Pac has an unfair advantage. GTFOH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X