No announcement yet.

Everyones tryjng to coverup pac *****in out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
    Yeah but if ur fighting an undefeated fighter early in your career. That means nothing..how many of those fighters have any relevance in boxing as of today..and im stikk waiting for my evidence but guess cant answer that.
    Dude, you're asking questions and asking for proof while plugging your ears and screaming blah blah blah...

It would be like asking you for evidence that Floyd is not ducking any "prime" welterweight??? You wouldn't be able to come up with ****...

Floyd is brilliant in the ring and i could never deny that, but he's not doing his job justice whatsoever... ie. Fighting Prime Welterweights...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      Ok, so lets talk later in their career then.

By your logic,

since Floyd only has 1 fight against a fighter who was undefeated and not yet exposed,

and Manny only has 1 fight against a fighter who was undefeated and not yet exposed,

they're even right?

Both guys fought an undefeated fighter in 2007, "later in their careers."

And before you bring up Corrales, that was way back, in 2001, Floyds 5th year, so that was early in his career. But, if you want to count that,

we have to count Lucero for Manny as well seeing as how that bout took place in 2003.

So,

which way do you want to go with this?
      Corrales was long ago..n my arguement with u wasnt just that floyd beat an undefeated hatton, u tried ti discredit him fir the victory by saying attin was a 140 fighter n i was correct in saying he was an undefeated 147 fighter at the time so give him credit for smashing him on the ground for manny to come by and wipe him off the floor. This whole thread was to show u all that floyd hasnt ducked anyone and that its always been arum hiding his stable just as u see now. Mannys a good fighter but why should he get MORE credit for doing the same thing floyd did previous?

I didnt give floyd alot of credit for beating mosley because i saw him get knicked out ten years ago by forrest and it was a fight he was supposed to win..hatton at the time was a fight manny was supposed to win and so have all of his fights since then..i wanna see a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by cnote111 View Post
        Dude, you're asking questions and asking for proof while plugging your ears and screaming blah blah blah...

It would be like asking you for evidence that Floyd is not ducking any "prime" welterweight??? You wouldn't be able to come up with ****...

Floyd is brilliant in the ring and i could never deny that, but he's not doing his job justice whatsoever... ie. Fighting Prime Welterweights...
        He beat the #1ranked WW champ his last fight so whats your point? Had he gave up ten percent of the purse hed be the current ring magazine welterweight champ and number one ranked WW..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Pac fought Cotto, Clottey and Margarito
          Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac
          Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac
          Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac
          Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, and Floyd
          Floyd fought Shane.

To quote Spacey,

"lets just wait".

Well, we've been waiting for years for Floyd to fight a prime welterweight,

so,

how much longer?
          Come on, Johnny Puta. I was right there bashing Floyd back in 2006. But I can't have a serious convo with you. You're just too dumb. I'm here to watch you play with your fellow six-year-olds. You can do it!

Comment

English motherf***er do you speak it!?

Comment

Spellings ****ed up cause im on csmpus using my ipad n spellchecks prolly apples worst fault..so yall just gonna have to deal

Comment

Corrales was long ago..n my arguement with u wasnt just that floyd beat an undefeated hatton, u tried ti discredit him fir the victory by saying attin was a 140 fighter n i was correct in saying he was an undefeated 147 fighter at the time so give him credit for smashing him on the ground for manny to come by and wipe him off the floor. This whole thread was to show u all that floyd hasnt ducked anyone and that its always been arum hiding his stable just as u see now. Mannys a good fighter but why should he get MORE credit for doing the same thing floyd did previous?

I didnt give floyd alot of credit for beating mosley because i saw him get knicked out ten years ago by forrest and it was a fight he was supposed to win..hatton at the time was a fight manny was supposed to win and so have all of his fights since then..i wanna see a challenge.
                On Margarito, "Nobody knows who he is and he has 4 losses. Plus, I axed people in the crowd, if they knew who he was, and nobody knew him. I'm making smart business decisions thats gonna move me up levels. I'm not fighting to prove whos the best".

On Cotto, "He needs to get his PPVs up. Plus, he lives in Puerto Rico"

To add,

Floyd conveniently "retired" before a winner of the two above surfaced so he wouldn't face the public demands to face at least one of them.

On Manny, "easy money, easy work probably easier than the Marquez fight. Hes ordinary and one dimensional".

"But he needs to take these tests to even the playing field because he takes power pellets, you know, they do have the best drugs in the Phillipines"

lol "Hatton was an undefeated 147 pound fighter"

Yea, just as much as Marquez was.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Come on, Johnny Puta. I was right there bashing Floyd back in 2006. But I can't have a serious convo with you. You're just too dumb. I'm here to watch you play with your fellow six-year-olds. You can do it!
                  How long should we wait for Floyd to fight a top tier prime welter?

Comment

Spellings ****ed up cause im on csmpus using my ipad n spellchecks prolly apples worst fault..so yall just gonna have to deal
                    why u lying for craig, your so heated about this that u cant even spell correctly. like i said, chill, take your time, type it out and read it over first before u hit the submit button. lol

Comment

He beat the #1ranked WW champ his last fight so whats your point? Had he gave up ten percent of the purse hed be the current ring magazine welterweight champ and number one ranked WW..
                      Was he in his prime? Isn't there "?" all over Moselys name right now?

JMM is still in the top 5 P4P list and a future HoF'er, does that make JMM vs Mayweather some monumental victory that Floyd didn't have to face any other Prime Welterweight because they are not on JMM's level?

Floyd has not fought a prime welterweight yet! Is that not proof enough that he is "possibly" avoiding prime opposition??

There has to be some level of reasonable doubt.....

Comment

Working...
                      X