No announcement yet.

Everyones tryjng to coverup pac *****in out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    lmao this post just proves your bias, making excuses for floud fighting a top 140 boxer at 147 and a top 135 fighter at 144/146

mosley coming off a 18 month lay off and also oscar coming off huge layoff and a garbage tune up

floyd has cherry picked and was the huge favourite to win all of those fights
    So fighting at catchweights and beating up tony after two years absence isnt cherry picking? Still waiting for some evidence on ducking seems like u guys dint have any..

Comment

Hatton had already fought at ww n had a title and jmm called floyd out,,he came off a two year layoff nd beat pacs toughest opponent that pac is refusing to fight at the same weight..soooooo

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
        Nooo..but when floyd beat oscar he was a mw champ nd the face of boxing..manny beat him n he looked like a raisen..ricky hatton was UNDEFEATED and p4p top ranked next to floyd..with manny he was shaky n already been exposed..mosley was top WW champ and got dismantled..now when manny beats him why should he get all the credit but yet fkoyd ducks everyone?

oscar looked like a raisen because of what manny did to him, hatton was KO worst than what floyd did to him. sure floyd fought them both first but manny finished them off in a way that floyd couldnt. so who deserve more credit? the guy that beats them or the guy that DESTROYED them? manny then went on the fight cotto, clottey and marg, 3 guys floyd didnt want nothing to do with a few years ago. again do u still need more proof? LOL.

Comment

So fighting at catchweights and beating up tony after two years absence isnt cherry picking? Still waiting for some evidence on ducking seems like u guys dint have any..
          if u call it cherry picking then name one fighter right now thats in manny's weight division that can go up and beat these bigger guys? cherry picking or not, boy got skills to be able to do that.

Comment

Nooo..but when floyd beat oscar he was a mw champ nd the face of boxing..manny beat him n he looked like a raisen..ricky hatton was UNDEFEATED and p4p top ranked next to floyd..with manny he was shaky n already been exposed..mosley was top WW champ and got dismantled..now when manny beats him why should he get all the credit but yet fkoyd ducks everyone?
            Floyd fought 39 fights where the guy he faced,

was already exposed by the time he faced Floyd.

So I guess, by your logic,

Floyd only has two credible fights?

In comparison, by your logic, Manny fought 7 undefeated and unexposed opponents.

Manny>Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              oscar looked like raisen because of what manny did to him, hatton was KO worst than what floyd did to him. sure floyd fought them both first but manny finished them off in a way that floyd couldnt. so who deserve more credit? the guy that beats them or the guy that DESTROYED them? manny then went on the fight cotto, clottey and marg, 3 guys floyd didnt want nothing to do with a few years ago. again do u still need more proof? LOL.
              Yep..thats the point of this thread, prove to me that floyd ducked marg cotto n clottey and not that arum was hiding them from floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                if u call it cherry picking then name one fighter right now thats in manny's weight division that can go up and beat these bigger guys? cherry picking or not, boy got skills to be able to do that.
                Berto, shane, floyd, saul

Comment

Lets see floyd fought once in 2009 and once in 2010, manny fought twice in 2009 and twice in 2010 and now theres already talk for manny's next fight for 2011. wheres floyd?? do u still need more proof on whos ducking who? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    Floyd fought 39 fights where the guy he faced,

was already exposed by the time he faced Floyd.

So I guess, by your logic,

Floyd only has two credible fights?

In comparison, by your logic, Manny fought 7 undefeated and unexposed opponents.

Manny>Floyd?

Hiw many current champions and p4p fughters

Comment

Yep..thats the point of this thread, prove to me that floyd ducked marg cotto n clottey and not that arum was hiding them from floyd..
                      On Margarito, "Nobody knows who he is and he has 4 losses. Plus, I axed people in the crowd, if they knew who he was, and nobody knew him. I'm making smart business decisions thats gonna move me up levels. I'm not fighting to prove whos the best".

On Cotto, "He needs to get his PPVs up. Plus, he lives in Puerto Rico"

To add,

Floyd conveniently "retired" before a winner of the two above surfaced so he wouldn't face the public demands to face at least one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X