Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
    Hiw many current champions and p4p fughters
    Doesn't matter,

undefeated is undefeated, so that means, they haven't lost or been "exposed".

Comment

@ people bringing up 2006 to cover-up for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        Lets see floyd fought once in 2009 and once in 2010, manny fought twice, now 2009 and twice in 2010 and now theres already talk for manny's next fight for 2011. wheres floyd?? do u still need more proof on whos ducking who? lol..
        Yeah, i need concrete evidence not your speculation..all the arguements u guys have r played out everyine knows floyd fights once a year so show me something with actuak backround, something legit.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          @ people bringing up 2006 to cover-up for 2010.
          Pac fought Cotto, Clottey and Margarito
          Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac
          Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac
          Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac
          Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, and Floyd
          Floyd fought Shane.

To quote Spacey,

"lets just wait".

Well, we've been waiting for years for Floyd to fight a prime welterweight,

so,

how much longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            Doesn't matter,

undefeated is undefeated, so that means, they haven't lost or been "exposed".

Yeah but if ur fighting an undefeated fighter early in your career. That means nothing..how many of those fighters have any relevance in boxing as of today..and im stikk waiting for my evidence but guess cant answer that.

Comment

Yeah, i need concrete evidence not your speculation..all the arguements u guys have r played out everyine knows floyd fights once a year so show me something with actuak backround, something legit.
              LOL!! what more proof do u need? i swear your head is as thick as a stone haha..

Comment

Yeah but if ur fighting an undefeated fighter early in your career. That means nothing..how many of those fighters have any relevance in boxing as of today..and im stikk waiting for my evidence but guess cant answer that.
                what the fucck did u just say? LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=iNDOLiFER;9740771]LOL!! what more proof do u need? i swear your head is as thick as a stone haha.. [/QUOTE

I said evidence, u show no artickes, interviews, statements, etc..ur just speculating and thats the point of this whole arguement..everyones so quick to give their opinions and act as if they are facts lemme see some real **** show me some evidence of floyd ducking fighters and not beating the best in each division.

Comment

Ok, so lets talk later in their career then.

By your logic,

since Floyd only has 1 fight against a fighter who was undefeated and not yet exposed,

and Manny only has 1 fight against a fighter who was undefeated and not yet exposed,

they're even right?

Both guys fought an undefeated fighter in 2007, "later in their careers."

And before you bring up Corrales, that was way back, in 2001, Floyds 5th year, so that was early in his career. But, if you want to count that,

we have to count Lucero for Manny as well seeing as how that bout took place in 2003.

So,

which way do you want to go with this?

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I said evidence, u show no artickes, interviews, statements, etc..ur just speculating and thats the point of this whole arguement..everyones so quick to give their opinions and act as if they are facts lemme see some real **** show me some evidence of floyd ducking fighters and not beating the best in each division.[/QUOTE]

On Margarito, "Nobody knows who he is and he has 4 losses. Plus, I axed people in the crowd, if they knew who he was, and nobody knew him. I'm making smart business decisions thats gonna move me up levels. I'm not fighting to prove whos the best".

On Cotto, "He needs to get his PPVs up. Plus, he lives in Puerto Rico"

To add,

Floyd conveniently "retired" before a winner of the two above surfaced so he wouldn't face the public demands to face at least one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X