Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is really ridiculous that a thread that originated from a quote of Richard Schafer of all people is still going on 24 hours later

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Is really ridiculous that a thread that originated from a quote of Richard Schafer of all people is still going on 24 hours later
      It's not really about the quote though... it's like a new log being thrown on a leftover fire, and its still hot enough that it starts burning again.

You liked that anology didn't you. :word:

Comment

• If manny is on steriods then it'll come out one way or the other in the end. it always does, so 1,2,3,8,10 years from now, if the word came out that manny was on steriods then u can come bump all my post and laugh at me, i'll even laugh with u lol.. until then its your words, and u words dont mean ***** around here without proof. ever heard of the term innoccent until proven guilty? i could easily say floyd is a drug user, he smokes crack on the daily, but my words wouldnt mean jack ***** to u guys either with no proof. see where im going with this? so is manny using steriods? only time will tell.. it seems like this is the only thing haters can talk about is that manny is on steriods but with no proof at all lol.. u guys are not even assuming he's on it u guys are accusing him haha. theres a different.
        Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 12-07-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          It's not really about the quote though... it's like a new log being thrown on a leftover fire, and its still hot enough that it starts burning again.

Comment

Is really ridiculous that a thread that originated from a quote of Richard Schafer of all people is still going on 24 hours later
            Nobody envisioned this as a 40-pager.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              And you actually believe Tiger DOESN'T have haters? And that he isn't also a victim of crab mentality?

Seriously?
              Of course he does. Proportionately, Manny has more.

and with regards to the steroids issue, as Marley's article highlighted, there seems to be a much wider credibility gap.

The golf forums aren't lite up with Tiger PED use. People mention it occasionally, but it isn't the hot button that it is with Manny.

Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Comment

Well... this thread will NEVER beat Yesir's thread about imaginary asian girls and floyd. That was an epic thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Nobody envisioned this as a 40-pager.
                    Eh...I just don't care what Schafer gotta say.

I would take Horus opinion on this matter over Schafer or anybody in GBP opinion on this matter...

And, you know how much I respect Horus opinion so you have an idea on what I think of Schafer or anybody in Golden Boy opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Of course he does. Proportionately, Manny has more.

and with regards to the steroids issue, as Marley's article highlighted, there seems to be a much wider credibility gap.

The golf forums aren't lite up with Tiger PED use. People mention it occasionally, but it isn't the hot button that it is with Manny.

Why is that?
                      Proportionately more? How so? Do you have concrete numbers to prove that? How do you know its not merely your perceiving based on what you believe?

In this forum alone its just the same people hating Pac over and over. With some exceptions, the same people light up the forums by making NUMEROUS THREADS about Pac.

You yourself are a PERFECT EXAMPLE. How many threads about Pac have you made?

Just because they're so vocal, it doesn't equate to numbers.

Besides. People don't NEED to bring up tiger's alleged PED use when they have even better fodder to work with, which is obviously Tiger and his woman troubles, as well as his abysmal performance lately. THOSE are Tiger's hot buttons right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X