Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    The concern of the many people who believe Pac is juicing is that his career arc seems to mirror that of many other dirty athletes who improved late in their careers: roger clemens, barry bonds, dara torres, etc.

Also, the relationship between Manny and the Filipino doctor who gave all the pro athletes HGH remains unclear.
    your right! manny needs streiod in order to hit home runs! ahhh i can see it all clear now.

Comment

• There are just so many questions. So many people seem not to believe Manny.

World believes Tiger Woods on PED denial but not Manny Pacquiao

* April 5th, 2010 9:11 pm ET

Isn't this man, Manny Pacquiao, as worthy of righteous belief as is Tiger Woods on issue of PEDs?
      Isn't this man, Manny Pacquiao, as worthy of righteous belief as is Tiger Woods on issue of PEDs?
      Pacland

Related articles
      Like Manny Pacquiao: Tiger Woods falsely accused on PEDs
      Paulie Malignaggi: Mouth That Roared is really gellin'
      Humble Pie: Mayweather's sincere apology to Pacquiao
      Pacquiao, Khan, Ariza, PEDs: Malignaggi's 'crime' is honesty
      Arum: De La Hoya should not throw stones from glass house

To say that Canadian physician Anthony Galea is associated with performance enhancing drugs is like saying that Tiger Woods is now associated with a multitude of bimbos.

Big laugh of the day is this headline, I kid you not: TIGER WANTS TO REPEAT MARITAL VOWS.

Insert your own punchline as even Adam Carolla could garner laughs on that one.

And Galea, who seems to always be under investigation regarding HGH and other illegal drugs which jocks like to use, has been associated with the superstar golfer. (He's also been linked to Yankees' slugger Alexis Rodriguez.)

So, when he finally faced the press in an open and unrestricted manner Monday in Augusta, Ga., Woods was asked about his relationship with Galea.

The idea of the question, of course, is whether Woods is a drug cheater.

"Woods stated that: "Well, [Anthony Galea] did come to my house. He never gave me HGH or any "peds." I've never taken that in my entire life -- I've never taken any illegal drug for that matter.

Tiger by the tale? Woods denies ever using PEDs, he is believed but not so for Manny Pacquiao, why? (Associated Press Photo)

There you go, a flat out denial. Flat out, no hemming or hawing, just like the flat out denials by Manny Pacquiao who has looked me in the eye and said the same thing. Manny said the same thing eyeball to eyeball to Los Angeles based fight scribe Robert Morales and others.

Yet the world takes Tiger at his word and, unfortunately, Pacquiao--not associated with any shady doctor or other PED slimeball--is disbelieved.

Dr. Anthony Galea resigned under fire as CFL Toronto Argonauts doctor. He's visited the Florida home of golfer Tiger Woods (AP Photo/Eglington)

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, the entire Mayweather Family says Manny's a cheater. Not to mention that latter day Abraham Lincoln named Oscar de la Hoya.

The Mayweathers are all know for their veracity except, maybe, when under oath.

I forgot.

Woods is considered NOT GUILTY but Pacquiao, when it comes to PEDs, you've got to prove your innocence.

In other words, the American "burden of proof" runs in Tiger's favor but Pacman must show himself to be NOT GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is an outrage of our times, our society.

Life really is not fair.

(mlcmarley@aol.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        your right! manny needs streiod in order to hit home runs! ahhh i can see it all clear now.
        I'm going to ask you to improve your posting content here. Otherwise, i will have to respectfully disinvite you from participating.

many boxers have taken steroids. So let's not pretend that it is only baseball players.

Is Dara Torres a baseball player? Does Roger Clemens hit home runs?

Nothing similar at all in terms of the muscles used for pitching an the muscles used for punching....right?

Comment

The concern of the many people who believe Pac is juicing is that his career arc seems to mirror that of many other dirty athletes who improved late in their careers: roger clemens, barry bonds, dara torres, etc.

Also, the relationship between Manny and the Filipino doctor who gave all the pro athletes HGH remains unclear.

Gino Ros, sinempot ko ermat mo sa wetpu!

Comment

There are just so many questions. So many people seem not to believe Manny.

World believes Tiger Woods on PED denial but not Manny Pacquiao

* April 5th, 2010 9:11 pm ET

Pacland

Related articles
            Like Manny Pacquiao: Tiger Woods falsely accused on PEDs
            Paulie Malignaggi: Mouth That Roared is really gellin'
            Humble Pie: Mayweather's sincere apology to Pacquiao
            Pacquiao, Khan, Ariza, PEDs: Malignaggi's 'crime' is honesty
            Arum: De La Hoya should not throw stones from glass house

To say that Canadian physician Anthony Galea is associated with performance enhancing drugs is like saying that Tiger Woods is now associated with a multitude of bimbos.

Big laugh of the day is this headline, I kid you not: TIGER WANTS TO REPEAT MARITAL VOWS.

Insert your own punchline as even Adam Carolla could garner laughs on that one.

And Galea, who seems to always be under investigation regarding HGH and other illegal drugs which jocks like to use, has been associated with the superstar golfer. (He's also been linked to Yankees' slugger Alexis Rodriguez.)

So, when he finally faced the press in an open and unrestricted manner Monday in Augusta, Ga., Woods was asked about his relationship with Galea.

The idea of the question, of course, is whether Woods is a drug cheater.

"Woods stated that: "Well, [Anthony Galea] did come to my house. He never gave me HGH or any "peds." I've never taken that in my entire life -- I've never taken any illegal drug for that matter.

Tiger by the tale? Woods denies ever using PEDs, he is believed but not so for Manny Pacquiao, why? (Associated Press Photo)

There you go, a flat out denial. Flat out, no hemming or hawing, just like the flat out denials by Manny Pacquiao who has looked me in the eye and said the same thing. Manny said the same thing eyeball to eyeball to Los Angeles based fight scribe Robert Morales and others.

Yet the world takes Tiger at his word and, unfortunately, Pacquiao--not associated with any shady doctor or other PED slimeball--is disbelieved.

Dr. Anthony Galea resigned under fire as CFL Toronto Argonauts doctor. He's visited the Florida home of golfer Tiger Woods (AP Photo/Eglington)

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, the entire Mayweather Family says Manny's a cheater. Not to mention that latter day Abraham Lincoln named Oscar de la Hoya.

The Mayweathers are all know for their veracity except, maybe, when under oath.

I forgot.

Woods is considered NOT GUILTY but Pacquiao, when it comes to PEDs, you've got to prove your innocence.

In other words, the American "burden of proof" runs in Tiger's favor but Pacman must show himself to be NOT GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is an outrage of our times, our society.

Life really is not fair.

(mlcmarley@aol.com)
            Its called the CRAB mentality. HATE and JEALOUSY defies reason.

Sadly, part of human nature.

Comment

I'm going to ask you to improve your posting content here. Otherwise, i will have to respectfully disinvite you from participating.

many boxers have taken steroids. So let's not pretend that it is only baseball players.

Is Dara Torres a baseball player? Does Roger Clemens hit home runs?

Nothing similar at all in terms of the muscles used for pitching an the muscles used for punching....right?
              i agreed with u, manny is on steriod. there u happy now? bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Pac is on HGH and some other things.
                Paul Williams is overrated punching bag, get over it.

Comment

• this thread is so full of win.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    Its called the CRAB mentality. HATE and JEALOUSY defies reason.

Sadly, part of human nature.
                    Tiger is 7.61 E15 times bigger than Manny.

Why isn't Tiger then even a bigger victim of that "crab mentality"? Using your reasoning?

Do you believe that most American males would rather be, look like, have the education, the income, the wife, the lifestyle, of Tiger Woods...or Manny Pacquiao? If they were forced to choose?

Seriously?

Comment

Tiger is 7.61 E15 times bigger than Manny.

Why isn't Tiger then even a bigger victim of that "crab mentality"? Using your reasoning?

Do you believe that most American males would rather be, look like, have the education, the income, the wife, the lifestyle, of Tiger Woods...or Manny Pacquiao? If they were forced to choose?

Seriously?
                      And you actually believe Tiger DOESN'T have haters? And that he isn't also a victim of crab mentality?

Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X