Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    Hilarious that Horus had to make an alt where he pretends to be pinoy.
    *sigh*

whether its Horus or anyone else..what does the "users" name have to do with the FACTS of the thread?

Address the issue that is being presented....relax with the kiddie talk and talk boxing....speak on the FACTS that are being discussed

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      *sigh*

whether its Horus or anyone else..what does the "users" name have to do with the FACTS of the thread?

Address the issue that is being presented....relax with the kiddie talk and talk boxing....speak on the FACTS that are being discussed
      When the facts are in your favour, argue on the facts.

When the facts are against you, create a diversion and argue on superficialities.

Comment

• gbp is gonna lose any and all promotional rights to pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          gbp is gonna lose any and all promotional rights to pac
          Not by virtue of this lawsuit... by virtue of the original contract expiring.

Still, Pac and Arum are in trouble for defrauding GBP out of money. That issue remains unsettled.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Why do *******s pretend as if water weight and lean muscle are the same thing?
            because they're *******s...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              When the facts are in your favour, argue on the facts.

When the facts are against you, create a diversion and argue on superficialities.

"If the needle doesnt prick, you must aquit"

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                He cant Knock out Marquez!

But he can TKO De la hoya, KO Ricky Hatton, TKO Miguel Cotto, and Break Margarito Face.

All while going toe 2 toe in most of the fights?
                1. But he couldnt KO marquez!
                2. But he couldnt KO Marco Antonio Barrera in 2007!
                3. or Oscar Larios a guy who was stop by Israel Vazquez in 3 rounds the fight before he fought Pacquiao!!

Must have been that water weight!
                I think there was a lot of good post here on questioning Manny. But, I actually think this post was kinda stupid. JMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I think there was a lot of good post here on questioning Manny. But, I actually think this post was kinda stupid. JMO.
                  Nah, J-Ro.

It is legitimate because it turns the argument that Pacland uses to assert superiority over Floyd back on them. That is why Paclanders are accused of hypocrisy and idol worship.

If Manny is better than Floyd because he stopped Hatton faster, or stopped Oscar where PBF did not, then what does it say that "Little Izzy" KO'd Larios when Pac couldn't?

You and I know that both arguments are flawed... but you can't use one and discard the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    When you can break the eye socket, batter and almost knock out a guy weighing 165+ lbs but you couldnt do this to guys @130lbs...its questionable to say the least....

and its funny that as soon as he teams up with Ariza for the Diaz fight all of a sudden he's indestructable...

Must be the shakes that Ariza claims "Nobody knows whats in the shakes...not even Manny"
                    Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Nah, J-Ro.

It is legitimate because it turns the argument that Pacland uses to assert superiority over Floyd back on them. That is why Paclanders are accused of hypocrisy and idol worship.

If Manny is better than Floyd because he stopped Hatton faster, or stopped Oscar where PBF did not, then what does it say that "Little Izzy" KO'd Larios when Pac couldn't?

You and I know that both arguments are flawed... but you can't use one and discard the other.
                      Don't say nah cuz it is a stupid argument..

Maybe if used just Larios like you're doing. Then I can see the garbage ass point that he could be trying to make...

But, to use Barrera in 2007 when Pac stopped Barrera in 2003 is just stupid. Is it not?

To use JMM when how the fuck has stopped JMM? Not even Floyd at WW stopped a fat slow, sluggish JMM...I don't want to hear that he could of, the fact is that he didn't, yet he stopped Hatton. I would even say that JMM did better than Shane did in the last 10 rounds Shane had against Floyd. After round 2 Shane landed nothing of note, throughout the fight JMM landed right hands here and there he just didn't have the power in the weight-class to do anything...

Oscar, Margarito, Hatton, Cotto all they have over JMM is size but overall skill wise, heart, toughness, IQ, will, JMM is better than all those 4. So don't compare not being able to stop JMM to stopping those 4 fighters. Is just stupid.

His whole thread was stupid don't give me that nah shit...Again maybe if he would of just used Larios then OK...But, he didn't cuz he is an F'ing idiot not even a true boxing fan...Mofo can't discuss no other boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X