No announcement yet.

HBO Commentator Jim Lampley Truly Makes Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
    this cocksucker is easily the worst cheerleader I've come across...... his bias is disgusting as hell
    Lampley don't like arrogant negro boxers that gives stinky fights.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
      Lampley don't like arrogant negro boxers that gives stinky fights.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      right so you're admitting HBO has a racist commentator since he has an issue with "negro" boxers?

Please correct me if i'm mis quoting you....

Comment

Lampley hated all of my favs and it was clear. Overall still a good commentator though. Its impossible to be some un-human drone, they are going to have some moments of personal opinion.

Comment

bang bang bang try n stop it bang

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            this cocksucker is easily the worst cheerleader I've come across...... his bias is disgusting as hell
            I've been saying this for a while... Lampley has sold his soul for a pair of pom-poms... Thats why I LOVE it when Larry Merchant is on because he balances out the broadcast with his old school type of journalism/broadcasting... He aint there to make friends or enemies, but there to bring us accurate info...

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              bang bang bang try n stop it bang
              LMAO! That was the biggest cheerleading display by an "Impartial" Broadcaster I've ever heard... FOH Lampley!

Comment

good commentator, links up well sterward n merchant

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  If you're referring to Lampley's pro Cotto bias it was even worse for the Margarito fight. Margarito was obviously doing damage early but all Lampley saw was Cotto. His blow by blow call in that fight was atrocious.
                  Both wer an effin JOKE! Clottey CLEARLY beat Miguel Cotto (8-4, IMO w/ Cotto getting a 10-8 for the flash KD so 115-112), but Lampley would have you think Cotto won by a landslide and he sounded sad by the end of the Tony Marg-Cotto beatdown... And I'm a Cotto fan saying this... SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
                    LMAO! That was the biggest cheerleading display by an "Impartial" Broadcaster I've ever heard... FOH Lampley!
                    it sure was, crazy as hell

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                      I still can't over get BANG BANG!

The Naseem Hamed quote was unnecessary tho
                      My man John Witherspoon aka Pops should sue Lampley's ass for copyright infringement... LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X