Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ this boy trying to talk emotions when ur just going around in circles with nothing to back you up.

that's what a woman does.

i'm laughing at you because it's obvious your balls haven't dropped.

I got #'s on my side. My record is logged in this thread. until you keep a more accurate record than me..... until that day comes your opinion is void.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      lol @ this boy trying to talk emotions when ur just going around in circles with nothing to back you up.

that's what a woman does.

i'm laughing at you because it's obvious your balls haven't dropped.

I got #'s on my side. My record is logged in this thread. until you keep a more accurate record than me..... until that day comes your opinion is void.
      My example has you confused the way Hagler was confused against Leonard, you cry baby.

Comment

• Leo Suns are hurting in boxing right now.

There was the Linares disaster and more recently Angulo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          what kind of a ****** ass question is that. what if you get hit by a bus tomorrow? what you gonna do then?

Until that happens talk.... now just STFU

you can't back up your talk. My record back me up. So sit down.

Alright, rassclot. Spill the beans.

Who's winning Pacquiao/Marquez III, Cotto/Margarito II, Ward/Froch and just for kicks...Khan/Peterson?

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            Alright, rassclot. Spill the beans.

Who's winning Pacquiao/Marquez III, Cotto/Margarito II, Ward/Froch and just for kicks...Khan/Peterson?
            manny struggles but wins the fight this Saturday

Cotto stops margo on cuts

Ward easily beats Froch

let's wait for rassclot and see what his thoughts are

Comment

• firstly id like to say i read every single page of this thread, while reading and viewing other sites, videos, references, etc.. and feel ive just scratched the surface

i have learned alot, and will be learning more.. i have lots to say, lots to ask, and will be PMing a few people here to either ask a few questions or to tell them how coccksuckingly ****** they are

now, in regards to this:

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
              History knows it was a controversial decision. it's a terrible example to demonstrate your point. Period.

don't be challenging me in my own thread. I'm 12-1 in this thread. Over 90% accuracy. LMAO @ you

let's see your proven betting record. Yeah that's what I thought. GTFO

12 is your unofficial number. you put a disclaimer on the hopkins bail. tbh i think its ten. but fucck it. your picks were solid. 11-1

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

It sounds like you are confused about where we stand. I see constant emotional outbursts from you involving LMAOs and STFUs due to your own lack of evidence.

look buddy... your last and only example to ***** this argument in question was 'oh but look, leonard beat hagler. yea it was a controversial decision but oh well. therefore this sign > that sign.'... the lack of evidence here is on your behalf

thruout this whole thread, lets face it... the kid 'rassclat' put on a clinic here. and i definitely aint a generically abundant sheep that believes anything.. a smart individual will read all of this, research and study, to even begin to form an opinion.

what im saying is, even tho i didnt necessarily believe everything he said, its very obvious that hes one of the most informed that is posting about the topic, and i read thru buddys 11-1 picks... although a couple were able to somewhat intelligently question the mans logic, the discrepancies they pointed out were very trivial

there were also some detractors and idiots in this thread... they were:

-some loser with an old man sig that was saying something like ' stfffuuu this is some ****** shhiii' and then went on to say 'well its true i am completely ignorant to astrology' to finally wanting to inform himself and asking mad questions

-some idiot with a haye sig that posted a bunch of crappy fighters names in a comparison that had nothing to do with anything (hey, were talking pure ATGs here and this guys talking about stevie forbes type mediocre fighters lmao)... same idiot was going on about 'owned' for a whole page... apparently missed his medication.

-some other loser (could be one of two above) that was asked for about 30 pages to simply name any ATG fighters with a certain weak sign that was underrepresented in boxing... later went on to question teivial other stuff, etc except face the question

-various ****** degenerate lowlifes with ******ed faaggot comments like 'oh i thought only teenage girls believed this. tee hee' and some other low IQ biitches that saw the amount of pages, the walls of text, the confusing diagrams, were mentally overwhelmed and posted one swift 'STFU!! WTF IS THIS SHII?? IM OUTTAHERE!!' and never came back. good riddance.

DEFINITELY ONE OF THE G.O.A.T. THREADS ON HERE

now if you guys may... i wanted to know, and seeing as i took the long time to read and reply. i would appreciate a thorough response:

what of a fighter whos all cancer... cancer sun moon and mars

and more specifically...it seems i have straight ATG traits lol what can i say:

DURANS gemini sun

PERNELLS leo moon

and

MANNYS capricorn mars

would i be the most complete ATG fighter of all the ATG times or what??

Comment

• bump for rasscleezy... where you at yo

we got the pacman marquez

we got the cotto margarito

etc

Comment

• Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
                  what of a fighter whos all cancer... cancer sun moon and mars

and more specifically...it seems i have straight ATG traits lol what can i say:

DURANS gemini sun

PERNELLS leo moon

and

MANNYS capricorn mars

would i be the most complete ATG fighter of all the ATG times or what??
                  too instinctive and reactive to be "the man" as boxing developed to become a thinking man's game

Jack Dempsey was the only "super" Cancer. Asc, Sun, and Moon all there. He was "the man" in an era where boxing was more primitive and less strategic like it is today. He couldn't ever figure out how to beat the technical Gene Tunney.

Neither Gemini Suns or Leo Moons alone are particularly good placements in boxing. Mars in Cap can be good if other things are doing well.

Comment

• Pisces fighters aside from floyd are gluttons for punishment

Mars Capricorn is an excellent placement for fighting .

Comment

• So how about Bradley vs Casamayor?

Comment

Working...
                      X