• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    so whT??

no one is gonna out think may

thats not the way to beat him anyways

ive always thought this one will be close an be decided in the champioship rounds
    No one is gonna out think Floyd, but you would still need certain amount of ring IQ to challenge him. I'm saying manny's ring IQ isn't high enough, it'll show again in November.

I would pick guys like Whitaker and Duran to give Floyd one hell of a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      No.

Leonard has a Mars in Aquarius and whooped Hagler's Mars in Capricorn's AZZ.

That was a real basic example. Sounds like you are the one who needs to go look up boxing history.

Mars in Capricorn isn't the best placement for strategists. Capricorn is still an animal sign. Leonard outsmarted Hagler for example.

Carl Froch has a "better chart" than Andre Ward, but Ward is still gon tax his crabby AZZ.

are you sure Leonard whooped Hagler's ass or was that a controversial decision?

LMAO @ that garbage example.

is that all you got?

Comment

No one is gonna out think Floyd, but you would still need certain amount of ring IQ to challenge him. I'm saying manny's ring IQ isn't high enough, it'll show again in November.

I would pick guys like Whitaker and Duran to give Floyd one hell of a fight.
        witaker ould be close

duran (prime) would be competitive but clear win for duran

people say counter punchers and boxers give manny trouble but there is a big style differance with marwquez an may

i think u have to counter manny but with series of combos cause pot shotting might not be enough to hold him back and also marquez fights back the way you should

i could see manny getting to mayweather when may is on the ropes and manny is throwwing combos to the head and body

he would have to be a skilled pressure fighter rather than an akward boxer punchewr

if manny had more of a duran or JCC style i would definatly favor him

but mayweather might score enought when they are in the center of the ring for it to not effect the score card in manny's favore for him to win

but thats why they have to fight

so we can KNOW who is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          are you sure Leonard whooped Hagler's ass or was that a controversial decision?

LMAO @ that garbage example.

is that all you got?
          It's a garbage example because it features two ATGs fighting and showing that Mars in Aquarius ended up > Mars in Capricorn.

Don't get retired from your own thread when Ward schools Froch.

Ward's Pisces Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Scorpio Mars will beat Froch Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon, and Taurus Mars come October.

astrology is a guideline not a rule.

Comment

It's a garbage example because it features two ATGs fighting and showing that Mars in Aquarius ended up > Mars in Capricorn.

Ward's Pisces Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Scorpio Mars will beat Froch Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon, and Taurus Mars come October.

only at getting bs decisions

Comment

History knows it was a controversial decision. it's a terrible example to demonstrate your point. Period.

don't be challenging me in my own thread. I'm 12-1 in this thread. Over 90% accuracy. LMAO @ you

let's see your proven betting record. Yeah that's what I thought. GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                History knows it was a controversial decision. it's a terrible example to demonstrate your point. Period.

don't be challenging me in my own thread. I'm 12-1 in this thread. Over 90% accuracy. LMAO @ you

let's see your proven betting record. Yeah that's what I thought. GTFO
                What I see is an example of two ATGs fighting and the Mars in Aquarius one coming out on top. The Mars in Aquarius guy even OUTSMARTED Mr. Mars in Capricorn. What happen to Mars in Cap being the best strategist? What I see from you is no example.

Having Mars in Capricorn alone isn't enough to make manny some kind of ATG thinking man's fighter. His chart is made up of mainly Fire and Water.

What are you going to do run out of your own thread when Ward and Floyd beat Froch and manny making you 12-3?

Comment

• ey guys, how did you learn all this? Can you guys break the difference with sun and moon and what the elements and the ruling planet does.

Comment

What I see is an example of two ATGs fighting and the Mars in Aquarius one coming out on top. The Mars in Aquarius guy even OUTSMARTED Mr. Mars in Capricorn. What happen to Mars in Cap being the best strategist? What I see from you is no example.

Having Mars in Capricorn alone isn't enough to make manny some kind of ATG thinking man's fighter. His chart is made up of mainly Fire and Water.

What are you going to do run out of your own thread when Ward and Floyd beat Froch and manny making you 12-3?

what kind of a ****** ass question is that. what if you get hit by a bus tomorrow? what you gonna do then?

Until that happens talk.... now just STFU

you can't back up your talk. My record back me up. So sit down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                      ey guys, how did you learn all this? Can you guys break the difference with sun and moon and what the elements and the ruling planet does.
                      The Sun represents the person and what they are trying to learn in this lifetime.

The Moon is our inner self or emotions.

Fire is about action and physicality. Fire Suns can often times be flashy, reckless, and even dumb. They are much too trigger happy.

Earth is about persistence, determination, and perseverance. This is the best element to have your Sun in. Earth can help with the discipline and dedication required in training routines to be a successful prizefighter.

Air is based in the mental planes. Air influenced people in boxing are often times the intelligent fighters.

Water is based in emotions. Cancers are the most reactive fighters hands down. Scorpios are also very reactive and emotional, see Zab Judah trying to kill the ref and Larry Holmez drop kicking Berbick.

Some Sun signs are more inclined towards boxing than others. I found that having a Moon of an influence that is good for boxing can make up for the lack of a designated boxing Sun. Thomas Hearns for example is a Libra Sun, not too good of a Sun sign for boxing, but has his Moon in Capricorn, great influence for boxing. He managed to become an ATG.
                      Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                      what kind of a ****** ass question is that. what if you get hit by a bus tomorrow? what you gonna do then?

Until that happens talk.... now just STFU

you can't back up your talk. My record back me up. So sit down.
                      It sounds like you are confused about where we stand. I see constant emotional outbursts from you involving LMAOs and STFUs due to your own lack of evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X