Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I'm so nice, I be amazing my damn self.

Andre Ward's PISCES SUN, SAGITTARIUS MOON, and SCORPIO MARS ended up SCHOOLING Carl's "ATG chart" CANCER SUN, CAPRICORN MOON, AND TAURUS MARS.

Once manny comes out of hiding Floyd's PISCES SUN, TAURUS MOON, AND AQUA MARS is gon body bag that SAGI SUN, CANCER MOON, AND CAPRICORN MARS too.

F$M is going to be branded over the horse's ass.
    Gold. Just...... gold.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq517mPYfxE

Comment

• Incredible that adults believe in this nonsense in 2016. Babylonians had no idea that the earth wobbles like a top when they invented this horse ****, so your "sign" is different every thousand years. Idiots who think they're Libras are actually Scorpios, and on and on. Not to mention that there is no such thing as a constellation. These are imaginary pictures in the sky that have zero significance, and no peer reviewed science takes them seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Ah, I remember this thread. I want to know what it says about Ward and Khan. Maybe there is something between them that led them both to Hunter?
          Ward is a Pisces w/ a Sagi Moon

Amir is a Sagi w/ a Pisces Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
            Well, Ward started off with Hunter, or at least present for most of the early days.

Virgil Hunter being a Scorpio, he's very analytical and philosophical. As far as I know, them Scorps have an eagle-eye trait and can see right through folks. So he doesn't just see the mistakes a fighter makes, but he understands WHY. He addresses the disease, not just the symptoms - easiest way for me to understand.

As far as I know, Khan is a Sagittarius? Through my experiences in boxing, male sag's can often times be fairly absent minded (not all of course). Maybe Virgil fills a void in Khan's ability to think critically.

Plus, there's a bit of an intellectual swagger to Virgil - When he talks, people listen.
            Cool, that sounds plausible. I find this type of stuff pretty interesting. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Ward is a Pisces w/ a Sagi Moon

Amir is a Sagi w/ a Pisces Moon
              No kidding. They are like the inverse of one another or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                No kidding. They are like the inverse of one another or something?
                Yes

But Amir sucks because his chart has excessive Pisces energy in his chart

Pisces (Floyd, Langford, Barbados Joe Walcott, etc) can be pretty good at boxing if they got the right **** to make up for it.

Comment

• bump...............

Comment

• I think in theory, cardinal is supposed to counter a mutable, mutable counters a fixed, fixed counters cardinal.

The reason being that Cardinal signs are like an unstoppable spear. Fixed signs are an impenetrable shield. Mutable signs are a very fast moving prey, in Pisces' case a slipper fish. A cardinal can spear the fish and catch the fast slippery mutables. However the spear dashes against the shield and is broken. A fixed sign on the other hand is too slow and immobile/unadaptable to stop the slippery mutable that basically eludes its defenses without needing to destroy them or smash against them as the cardinal attempts to do. Thus the Mutable defeats the Fixed.

In this case we have Kovalev the Cardinal hunter, Aries. Ward the Mutable slippery prey of Pisces the fish. My theory dictates that the hunter will spear the fish.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      I think in theory, cardinal is supposed to counter a mutable, mutable counters a fixed, fixed counters cardinal.

The reason being that Cardinal signs are like an unstoppable spear. Fixed signs are an impenetrable shield. Mutable signs are a very fast moving prey, in Pisces' case a slipper fish. A cardinal can spear the fish and catch the fast slippery mutables. However the spear dashes against the shield and is broken. A fixed sign on the other hand is too slow and immobile/unadaptable to stop the slippery mutable that basically eludes its defenses without needing to destroy them or smash against them as the cardinal attempts to do. Thus the Mutable defeats the Fixed.

In this case we have Kovalev the Cardinal hunter, Aries. Ward the Mutable slippery prey of Pisces the fish. My theory dictates that the hunter will spear the fish.
                      Interesting viewpoint. Gatti was a cardinal aries vs Mayweather mutable pisces.

Comment

Working...
                      X