No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
    Sorry, astrology seems like a bunch of crap to me. Correlation isn't necessary causation.
    It's bull**** cuz on any given day 10 million Leos are supposed to have a romantic evening. But I guarantee you like only 1% of them are getting any action on said day.

Comment

what I find interesting is that Marcos Maidana and Vitali Klitschko are both born in the year of the pig with their birthdays in late July under the sun of Cancer.

They fight very similarly. Unorthodox but non-stop aggression and ridiculous power. Vitali still has the highest KO ratio in HW history while Maidana has the highest KO ratio in elite level boxing right now.
      Last edited by Rassclot; 01-04-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        Anymore astrology enthusiasts inhere?
        Used to be, but not so quite in depth as you and that other poster. This is all very interesting to me.

Comment

What about Air signs, Libra and gemini ?

Comment

Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
            What about Air signs, Libra and gemini ?
            aquarius suck in general as previously stated.

it also depends on ur ascending sign and ur mars designation. those are the most important aspects. someone can have a capricorn but a weak sign in mars or ascending.... then they are not going to be anything. however to have a weak sun sign..... it will become a detriment.

libra is one of the mid-level in the zodiac for fighting. Holyfield, Hearns, Haye, Fedor and Matt Hughes are Libra signs. They are usually technicians. usually thinking fighters.

Gemini's best fighters include Lyoto Machida, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler.... not an amazing list but not too shabby.
            Last edited by Rassclot; 01-05-2011, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
              Sorry, astrology seems like a bunch of crap to me. Correlation isn't necessary causation.

^^^

you sir are the most under-rated poster on bscene. Props to you.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                ^^^

you sir are the most under-rated poster on bscene. Props to you.
                you guys can start by listing some great hof, ATG Aquarian or Pisces or Leo fighters.

If astrology didn't matter then you should be able to find approximately the same # of great fighters in every zodiac right? because we are looking at a pool of millions. the pool of boxing history is not a small one.

Comment

Very interesting post,props for thinking about fighters astrology signs and how it may affect them,nice to see some outside the box theories being thrown out here!

I was born May 20 and i know i'm gifted lol :P

Comment

Interesting ****.

Do elements play a part? Like you have Air, Fire, Water and Earth signs, do they cancel each other out? e.g. do water signs put out a fire signs?

And what role do moon and ascendant signs play?

Comment

will this be a great discussion of fantasy fights were we can match up signs of fighters against their counterparts?

i hope so

Comment

Working...
                      X